Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Trying to sally-out from besieged town and attack besieging army still causes game crash for me 🤔 It happened again yesterday, when I was defending Ortysia and waiting for my faction relief army to arrive. When they did, they attacked besiegier and I tried to help them out. Well, didn't go as planned, game's time continuum crashed 🤭

Reading this just piqued my interest.
" The besiegers are not attacked by another party " - conversely, of course, this is, always was, the ideal time to sally out !
Should we not join that battle, deploying in the rear of the enemy when they have turned to engage the relief force ?
There are so many examples, and lessons, re this throughout History, right up to Paulus in Stalingrad !
It should in fact be the opportune tactical moment to hold on for - would you consider improving your siege modelling in this way, please ?
The conditions concern the specialized sally out ambush mission that takes besiegers by surprise as they sit in their camp and you attack their engines.

Trying to sally-out from besieged town and attack besieging army still causes game crash for me 🤔 It happened again yesterday, when I was defending Ortysia and waiting for my faction relief army to arrive. When they did, they attacked besiegier and I tried to help them out. Well, didn't go as planned, game's time continuum crashed 🤭
We are working on a fix for that.

I mean NPCs not player. there's a chance that NPCs wear female skirts when they grow up which I think is not intended. What makes it worse is that they have breasts..
I had such guy in pinkish dress wearing crown in my last break-from-prison quest. It's always a hilarious moment 🤭

Hey guys!
Is it safe to start a new game (campaign or sandbox) in Beta 1.1.0 and then continue in 1.1.0 (final release)?
Will it be possible to continue my game when final release of 1.1.0 patch will come out without any negative impact on my new game started in BETA? Or it is better to wait for final release of 1.1.0 and only then start a new game?

BTW. is there any approximate release date of the final release of patch 1.1.0? How long should we wait for it? :smile:

PS. I tried the beta patch (1.1.0), found a bug: the final perk in the Athletics skill gives too much Max Hit Points. In patch 1.0.3 it gives my character about 50 extra HP, but in beta 1.1.0 it gives 350 extra HP or so, overall 450 Max HP, my horse has 270 Max HP.

Is it safe to start a new game (campaign or sandbox) in Beta 1.1.0 and then continue in 1.1.0 (final release)?
Will it be possible to continue my game when final release of 1.1.0 patch will come out without any negative impact on my new game started in BETA? Or it is better to wait for final release of 1.1.0 and only then start a new game?
If you are playing native (unmodded), the answer is very likely yes.

If you are playing native (unmodded), the answer is very likely yes.
Thank you for the quick answer. Yes, I mostly play native (unmodded), sometimes I enable mods like "Character Manager" or "FamilyControl" to do some changes into my game and disable them quickly, since most of the time they are unnecessary. Also avoid mods that touch save game files.

But how about the last athletic perk? I would not like my character remain with abnormally high amount of HP after 1.1.0 comes out. Is Max HP persisted value stored in the save file or it is runtime calculated value?

But how about the last athletic perk? I would not like my character remain with abnormally high amount of HP after 1.1.0 comes out. Is Max HP persisted value stored in the save file or it is runtime calculated value?

:wink:

When it's ready.
uff-katze-GettyImages-1128004359-rcm480x270u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom