SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Users who are viewing this thread

Its truth that mod initial goal was changed to Wars of Roses (actually entire British isles, Scotland and Ireland included) but development team is not big, and our goal is to achieve great lvl of historical accuracy, so with given resourses its not possible to cover something bigger. There are still possibility that big parts of Western Europe going to be added in future but this is not certain.

Its truth that mod initial goal was changed to Wars of Roses (actually entire British isles, Scotland and Ireland included) but development team is not big, and our goal is to achieve great lvl of historical accuracy, so with given resourses its not possible to cover something bigger. There are still possibility that big parts of Western Europe going to be added in future but this is not certain.
well that's a shame, i suppose a solution is to gradually add factions, taking your time (similar to your roadmap from the british isles to the burgundian wars, etc.)

The armours you guys have made for this are so beautiful. Are the gorgets usually made as part of the helmet piece, part of the shoulders or the body armour?

Noice, thanks.

Also, do they actually add armour to the throat in game? I know there's a separate hitbox for it because missiles do mad damage when you hit the throat, but I don't know how BL calculates throat armour.

This might be my preferred mod, next year
Great theatre, the Wars of the Roses.
For researching / cross referencing Wars of the Roses gaming design, possibilities, narrative, RPG depth, etc, are you familiar with the classic Avalon Hill board wargame " Kingmaker "?

Good luck !

For the Wars of the Roses now, might you change the name to anglophone " The Art of War " ?

Last edited:
The art of werre
Yes. Excellent.

" The Art of Werre "

Is the team interested in writiing a deep mechanic into Relation, Influence, Renown, traits, diplomacy, etc eg for treachery, jockeying and intrigue between lords, royals, etc ?
I'm thinking Warwick, the Stanleys, .........
I mean, this is crucial to the atmosphere of the Wars of the Roses.
And in Bannerlord, even by v1.0, this fundamental aspect is not functional.

Last edited:
Hey, I am very much interested in helping this mod out. I am a scener and have done some maps for the Warhammer mod in Warband and Bannerlord. Would very much like to get in touch. Do you guys have a discord?

Any news guys?
27 Aug 2021
Please, release the mod... ?
5 Sept 2021
When will you release it?
21 Sept 2021
It seems really dead... after 2 years almost...
17 March 2022
What does it has to do the release of a mod with the end of EA?
14 April 2022
If they really wait the end of EA probably it will die before. Many things can happen in so many years. Also, TW is not reliable
14 April 2022
I hope they can finish it, but I wouldn't support a mod that has not even an idea of a possible ETA.
15 April 2022
Is this mod still alive?
25 July 2022
3 January 2023

Back
Top Bottom