Resolved Cloth simulation is not enabled in town scenes and keeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:Title. It causes banners to bug out, and capes to clip through arms. People with powerful enough PCs enabled this setting for a reason. I use a banner icon pack as mod.
How to Reproduce:Go to a Vlandian town or keep scene.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):Most towns
Media (Screenshots & Video):
yqFChd.jpg

nJO4VN.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hey, i was not able to reproduce the issue on the vanilla version. Can you please manually remove all the mod files and verify the integrity of the game files and let me know if the issue is persistent?

Hey, i was not able to reproduce the issue on the vanilla version. Can you please manually remove all the mod files and verify the integrity of the game files and let me know if the issue is persistent?

Not a mod issue, same in native. The flag/banner polearms at least have no physics in keeps, they are straight and steady like in his picture instead of fluttering/waving like in battles, similar to how they were when you first introduced them in 1.9

Tested in 1.1.0. Didn't test in other scenes such as villages or outside in towns.

Yes this is not a modded game issue (mod I used here no way can cause such issue as I added modded banner icon myself), its still in 1.1.0 as I also reported it again.

Hey, the decline of the level of detail on the banners are intended design to better the performance. The banners close to you will have activated physycs, while the further ones will stop it to improve the performance. I could not reproduce the issue with cloth physycs on the v1.0.3 as well. I will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on an unmodded, new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hey, No It is not resolved, Jesus Christ.. I already reported the same bug on 1.1.0 NOT modded game in another thread, this happens in most scenes whether youre close to banner/flag or not, this also happens on cloaks and capes. This happens on ALL Bannerlord versions including 1.0.3 and 1.1.0 just go to Ocs Hall, Verecsand, Drapand.. almost all the scenes are bugged and do not have cloth physics active. Spear banners, capes, cloaks are bugged.

Last edited:
Hey, the decline of the level of detail on the banners are intended design to better the performance. The banners close to you will have activated physycs, while the further ones will stop it to improve the performance. I could not reproduce the issue with cloth physycs on the v1.0.3 as well. I will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on an unmodded, new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.
Here, it took me 2 minutes to reproduce it on an unmodded 1.1.0 BETA (the bug is in all the versions post 1.9.0) I specifically said Vlandian scenes the imgur images you sent are from imperial scenes. And I bet some of them are bugged too, you have to find all of them as most - but not all are bugged. So please tell your QA team to just enter all the keep scenes and find which ones are bugged (siege scenes are bugged too).

Example, Ocs Hall BETA 1.1.0 NO mods (video link)

As you can see from the video above, Ocs Hall keep scene does not have cloth physics active, I also entered tavern to show the difference in case you still cant notice whats wrong. Again this bug is almost everywhere in Vlandian scenes including castles, siege scenes and all their levels. And probably many more scenes that I couldnt test.

Last edited:
The issue of some cloth simulation and banner animations in towns like Galend when in the Lord's Hall seem to not be enabled. Please fix this....The cloth simulation is working well in other towns' Lord Halls it seems.

Back
Top Bottom