Militia wont help in a siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
This was brought to my attention but it shows in a town they have militia, but when its siege time the militia won't help. I first thought loyalty and had the person check and its at 9, so rebellion stage. Has anyone noticed that this has always been this way or is this a new mechanic?
@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan You know about this?

Loyalty is at 9. If i load into the siege map the militia appears, But if im simulating its only the garrison

image.png

Last edited:
This was brought to my attention but it shows in a town they have militia, but when its siege time the militia won't help. I first thought loyalty and had the person check and its at 9, so rebellion stage. Has anyone noticed that this has always been this way or is this a new mechanic?
@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan You know about this?
It's always been like that, militia at low loyalty won't help.

edit: from last year

Last edited:

ty

Has it wow! The thing is im having the same problem But if you go to the siege the militia is there, But not in simulations

It does sound kind of weird and inconsistent that they only bow out of simulated sieges and not the actual battles. You'd think that they'd refuse to help in both.

It does sound kind of weird and inconsistent that they only bow out of simulated sieges and not the actual battles. You'd think that they'd refuse to help in both.
thats why im thinking its a bug, i get why they wont fight but if its like that than take them out of non simulated battles as well

thats why im thinking its a bug, i get why they wont fight but if its like that than take them out of non simulated battles as well
In your screenshot we clearly see that only the garrison is selected for the encounter.
In that particular case, should it be a physical battle or a simulated battle, militia should not join.
If you are 100% sure that militia popped up in any of those, then you should report this as a bug.

Back
Top Bottom