Digital Companion Release

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a bit unfair... I play on playstation and I have to pay when it's free for pc... Well it's just for the lore so I don't need it... Or there is some useful thing with it ? Another ask... there is a way to conquer Caladria alone (without becoming vassal) For now I could get two cites but it's almost impossible to keep it an go to war... Well I expect more if you want more money to support the game...

Well, I can't even get launcher launched with this "update" Sorry, no praise from me. Had to revert to 1.01 🤷🏻‍♂️

I understand that a new update will probably come out soon with bug fixes/content, but this was still a little anticlimactic when I saw what it was after reading the title. I thought we were getting companions among other things

Wait, what? You're going to actually charge people for this guide? You should fire the person who initially thought of that idea, then fire their boss, and their boss' boss... I got it for free and regret the time I spent loading it and looking through it.

Wait, what? You're going to actually charge people for this guide? You should fire the person who initially thought of that idea, then fire their boss, and their boss' boss... I got it for free and regret the time I spent loading it and looking through it.
It's fairly standard in the industry now for "deluxe editions" of games to come with things like digital artbooks, the OST, and fluff stuff, all for a small markup (usually about $10 USD). The only differences here are that it was added after launch, and it's free for everyone who already owned the game. Since this is exactly how this DLC is being marketed, you're saying they should fire their employees for following a standard practice in the industry. Find something real to complain about, 'cause this ain't it, chief.

It's fairly standard in the industry now for "deluxe editions" of games to come with things like digital artbooks, the OST, and fluff stuff, all for a small markup (usually about $10 USD). The only differences here are that it was added after launch, and it's free for everyone who already owned the game. Since this is exactly how this DLC is being marketed, you're saying they should fire their employees for following a standard practice in the industry. Find something real to complain about, 'cause this ain't it, chief.
It is normal in the industry, and it will make money to fund the developers, and I don’t speak for all of us, but I feel that the playerbase was just expecting a little bit more from TW than lore and art. There may be more to come, but it was a little anticlimactic.

Is there a reason why Asaios keeps calling Husn Fulq as Husn Fulk apart of some imperial ignorance towards Barbarian culture?

I saw this and got so excited, I thought they added more companions, especially low levels I recommended they add a long time ago. Then I saw what is was and was so disappointed. With the player base dropping fast I thought they would do something to bring people back like other companies do. From back to 1.7 patch till now the player base hangs around for just about 30 days, you can see that from steam database and right now BL doesn't have the content to hold people longer, so they need to either release something good every month or add content to keep interested longer or this cycle will continue.
It’s not a lack of content that is a problem, people just don’t understand how to play a game like this. Best way to play to never ever lose interest in this absolute dream of a game: Always play stoned, then you get so immersed in your characters story that it feels like living through some Game of Thrones stuff

can the devs actually respond to important questions instead of ignoring us. we know you are ignoring us. it is a bad move to treat your playerbase like they are ignorant. warband thrived for YEARS in multiplayer and TW has killed it in bannerlord without care. there has been no urgency by their leadership to keep multiplayer alive and it is pathetic. if i had a way to report a european company i would - actually, if someone knows how please let me know because we all paid for a game that has multiplayer except it crashes every time the NA server reaches like 40 people.this is a disgrace. not only do they ignore MP but theyve dumbed it down completely and this has been a request from the players to fix to no avail. do you even play your own game? are there even developers around from warband? im not sure how they think they is ok because its absolutely terrible. i havent played the game in like a year and came back to the same old BS problems that existed since launch.
I would sue them if I was in Turkey, maybe someone would eventually, dont think anyone would actually care but... If TW was a EU based company, you could sue them for false advertised low quality product. We all bought half a product for full price, multiplayer is completely gone, and the other half (singleplayer) barely works.

Last edited:
some of y'all are needlessly negative. just don't use the thing if you don't want to. No need to be snarky like a 14 year old mad at their teacher

I really like the map and the extra artwork. Would love to see them in game.
This would add to the overal atmosphere.
I would like the map to be used for the following things:
- set trade routes for caravans
- tell parties/armies to reinforce or attack a fief.(especcialy in the endgame where you are the ruler, you should be able to direct your amries)
- Give a portion of a garrisson the task to join another garrison (like in Improved garissons)
- Give clanmemers patrol option arround certain fiefs.

Using a map like this would improve the early medieval feel for me. As it would be used by ingame characters.

Beautiful crap they pulled out. €10 price of DLC (it costs even more than an Age of Empires expansion), inside there's an interactive map with almost no interactivity, a simple gallery showing the artworks, some background music that you always listen in the game and some narratively irrelevant writing, voiced by someone with a bad diction. If this content had been accessible in-game, it could certainly have been more useful.

Back
Top Bottom