Patch Notes v1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Was playing yesterday for an hour with that micro patch and looks like my Calradia expanded+Kingdoms+other dependancies for it worked fine.

Ok i dont wanna b*tch at both ends but is the Cav overpowered now in terms of charge damage? Before it seemed they would get stopped by 2 old potato throwing ladies and were horrible at melee. But now (admittedly with some mods) I just see them rush thru Infantry units seemingly mowing down 1/4 them per charge. Is this in vanilla or a product of my mod list?

Ok i dont wanna b*tch at both ends but is the Cav overpowered now in terms of charge damage? Before it seemed they would get stopped by 2 old potato throwing ladies and were horrible at melee. But now (admittedly with some mods) I just see them rush thru Infantry units seemingly mowing down 1/4 them per charge. Is this in vanilla or a product of my mod list?
The horses not getting slowed down much by knocking into cavalry is a bit unrealistic, but on the other hand the cavalry still miss a lot of attacks.

So it's not as good as it could be from a realism perspective, but at least it's fairly balanced. I would say cavalry are in a good spot balance wise.

If TW made cav slow down a tiny bit more on collision, in exchange for being a little more accurate, that would be ideal but just like you, I don't want to seem ungrateful for the good changes they made to cav so far. Personally I'm satisfied enough with where they are now.

The horses not getting slowed down much by knocking into cavalry is a bit unrealistic, but on the other hand the cavalry still miss a lot of attacks.

So it's not as good as it could be from a realism perspective, but at least it's fairly balanced. I would say cavalry are in a good spot balance wise.

If TW made cav slow down a tiny bit more on collision, in exchange for being a little more accurate, that would be ideal but just like you, I don't want to seem ungrateful for the good changes they made to cav so far. Personally I'm satisfied enough with where they are now.

Yeah just noticed when the Infantry had more spear/pike man they did better than the bowling ball pins they were. It def still feels like Cav a little OP here unless the infantry get to significantly higher ground -but yeah -its much better than it was so dont wanna rock da boat

What makes people to play with mods and having auto-update on?
I want to be able to play MP as well here and there.

So another 5 MB Update today? On Friday afternoon? Now I have to build shader cache for mod again. All few days. This takes about an hour, for some people even longer. Only because of constant updates, that seemingly don’t do much. It is absolutely annoying. Please help modders with the shader cache thingie or stop pumping out ghost updates Taleworlds.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom