Need More Info Corrupted game files

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Graphics mode
Fidelity
Also I'm not anti TW I've been playing mount & blade games for years, I'm just not comfortable being sold a faulty product, the last game I bought on release when I could was cyberpunk, so the fact that it's basically just as bad & it's come from TW just makes me not trust any games devs regarding new games.
Well, as I said in my previous post (just prior to this), I understand your pain. Seeing Bannerlord float around on PC for years made me regret getting rid of mine, especially knowing beforehand that when the game finally made it to consoles (if it ever did) it would be (to me) subpar to its PC counterpart (much as Warband was.)

A healthy dose of skepticism helps A LOT when it comes to ANYONE'S claims, whether it's a car salesman, a preacher, or a videogame company. Luckily, I didn't personally hear any claims from TW about Bannerlord, so my expectations were... "better looking Warband."

Buying any game at release is a risk many of us are willing to take, whether for the love of the game, the developer, the genre, whatever. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, sometimes we break even by retaining the right to say things like "Oh yeah? Well I was there on the frontlines when Keanu's Silverhand kept spawning in over everyone else's meshes. Nobody asked for EVERYONE to be Keanu Reeves!"

Got over 350hrs already in the game on my ps4... Lol. According to a friend who checked via his ps5. Game is buggy. It crashes more then really is acceptable but it works. Just needs tweaking and the save bug fixed most of all. Though im used to the method i use to save and avoid corrupted files its more for everyone else now.

No mans sky.. If anyone played it in the begining knows how "bad" it was and its a smalll team. Now. Years later. Still being updated and is amazing and winning awards even in the past year.

Things will get fixed. So many are quick and relentless to complain and have no patience anymore. So few look at all the work that goes into games nowadays. Waited years for this game and happy with it finally releasing. Its got work to do but its a massive game tbh. Alot goin on in the background. Its harsh on the ps4 but glad its on it. If i could get a ps5 id love this for it.
Oof... NMS... now THOSE were some bold claims in the beginning, and I still remember how (illogically) angry my friends got at me for buying and playing it. But, like you said... despite its relatively humble beginnings (even if their claims were fairly grandiose at the time), it has come SUCH a long way.

That last remark about being glad it's on PS4... I almost mentioned that in my earlier post. Do I have my doubts that it should have been released on older consoles? Eh... I've got reservations. BUT, if it hadn't, I still wouldn't be playing it, so I'm at least as glad as yourself that they made the decision to do so.

Another thing. I knew my ps4 was dying. Overheats on some games. I actually have the ac blowing on it. Well did. Certain games nearly killed it. This one almost succeeded tbh. My fan was dying anyways but finally gave up couple days ago and a basic cleaning did nothing to get it moving again. I actually tore the whole ps4 apart. Cleaned it good. Got the fan spinning freely again by actually washing it... Lol. Bought some new thermal paste for the cpu. 6$ and put the thing mostly back together. I dont have the right tools so it was a pain but it works better now then it had on a year+ lol!! Though it looks like it shouldnt. No black panals top or bottom on it atm. Heh. Sorry. Not really game related but thought it would be interesting to share my dedication. Its all i got atm.. Heh

Zusammenfassung : Ich habe das Spiel, als es herauskam, mit einem Spielstand bis Donnerstag gespielt, der Spielstand war beschädigt, ein neues Spiel gestartet, das bis jetzt gespielt wurde, und die Spielstände waren beschädigt. Ich bin auf PS4, bitte beheben Sie dieses Problem, es bringt mich dazu, meine Zeit zu verschwenden.
Bei mir ist es auch so. Niemand antwortet hier beim technischen Support. Muss wohl das Spiel reklamieren, wenn niemand bald antwortet.

Another thing. I knew my ps4 was dying. Overheats on some games. I actually have the ac blowing on it. Well did. Certain games nearly killed it. This one almost succeeded tbh. My fan was dying anyways but finally gave up couple days ago and a basic cleaning did nothing to get it moving again. I actually tore the whole ps4 apart. Cleaned it good. Got the fan spinning freely again by actually washing it... Lol. Bought some new thermal paste for the cpu. 6$ and put the thing mostly back together. I dont have the right tools so it was a pain but it works better now then it had on a year+ lol!! Though it looks like it shouldnt. No black panals top or bottom on it atm. Heh. Sorry. Not really game related but thought it would be interesting to share my dedication. Its all i got atm.. Heh
I admire that dedication. Far too "easy" to throw it away and say "I'll get another one when I can" or "If I try to fix it myself, I'll void the warranty and Sony won't fix it!" when... let's be honest here, I'm pretty sure Sony's policy is still something along the lines of "Send it to us, and we'll send you another refurbished one that may or may not work."

Bei mir ist es auch so. Niemand antwortet hier beim technischen Support. Muss wohl das Spiel reklamieren, wenn niemand bald antwortet.
Hast du die temporäre Lösung von @DrakenSilverwing ausprobiert?

Die regelmäßige Verwendung von "Speichern unter" anstelle von "Speichern" oder "Speichern und beenden" und das Löschen der automatischen Speicherungen hat für uns funktioniert.

Es gibt keine automatischen Speicher mehr. Das Spiel hat sie als beschädigte Datei verbannt. Es löscht auch die eigens abgespeicherten Dateien. Allerdings nur die auf dehnen mehrfach gespeichert wurde. So habe ich das gelassen und speichere immer nur einen Spielstand. Ich muss regelmäßig Speichern, da das Spiel dauernd, beim laden der NPC, vor und nach der Schlacht. Texturen brauchen Sekunden beim Aufbau. Dabei schmiert es ab Lol. Spiele Last of us 2, ohne ein Problem. Dadurch ist der Speicher voll. Immer. Es kostet sehr viel Energie, so zu spielen. Und immer wieder sind dann doch Stunden des Spiels, wieder einfach zerstört. Das geht nicht. Das sind schwere technische Fehler.

Es gibt keine automatischen Speicher mehr. Das Spiel hat sie als beschädigte Datei verbannt. Es löscht auch die eigens abgespeicherten Dateien. Allerdings nur die auf dehnen mehrfach gespeichert wurde. So habe ich das gelassen und speichere immer nur einen Spielstand. Ich muss regelmäßig Speichern, da das Spiel dauernd, beim laden der NPC, vor und nach der Schlacht. Texturen brauchen Sekunden beim Aufbau. Dabei schmiert es ab Lol. Spiele Last of us 2, ohne ein Problem. Dadurch ist der Speicher voll. Immer. Es kostet sehr viel Energie, so zu spielen. Und immer wieder sind dann doch Stunden des Spiels, wieder einfach zerstört. Das geht nicht. Das sind schwere technische Fehler.
Ich stimme hundertprozentig zu, dass dies ernsthafte technische Probleme sind. Normalerweise bewahre ich MINDESTENS die letzten fünf manuellen "Speichern unter"-Dateien in meinen Kampagnen auf und habe noch keine davon beschädigt.

Die Autosaves werden letztendlich zu hundert Prozent korrumpiert, und es scheint mir, dass ich in mindestens dreißig bis vierzig Prozent der Zeit, in der ich mich mit einem anderen Adligen unterhalte, abstürzen werde.

Um das zu beheben, speichere ich, bevor ich kämpfe. Es ist nicht ideal, aber es funktioniert. XD

Go to your storage on the system outside the game and delete the corrupted save files. Auto saves will work again after its cleaned up. Just check on em at times and manual "save as" often. Never use save and exit or "save". Clean up your abundant amount of saves at times too.

With the latest v1.0.3 update, we have sent some fixes related to this issue. Could you update your game and report to us if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save files.
  • [PS4] Reduced the save file limit from 32 to 16 to allow for larger files without corruption.
    • If you have more than 16 save files, this will not delete your files. It will only prevent you from creating new files until you are below 16 again. You can overwrite all existing files.

Would be good if one of these patches helped the game run for more than 5 minutes when I'm constantly at war.

Back
Top Bottom