How hard would it be to create a "rest until healed" mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think this is a pretty niche thing that maybe I'm the only one who would even use it.

I'm wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that would add an extra option that would show up anywhere you can rest that said "Rest until healed". I like leaving the army behind to go out and train companions, so of course they get hurt a lot and I find myself in towns using the "wait here for some time" and constantly checking to see if they are healed up or not. It'd be nice if I could hit the "Rest until healed" option and the game would just pause when everyone was up to 100% health.

I do want to start modding Bannerlord, but maybe this "simple" mod will be above me :mrgreen:

I think this is a pretty niche thing that maybe I'm the only one who would even use it.

I'm wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that would add an extra option that would show up anywhere you can rest that said "Rest until healed". I like leaving the army behind to go out and train companions, so of course they get hurt a lot and I find myself in towns using the "wait here for some time" and constantly checking to see if they are healed up or not. It'd be nice if I could hit the "Rest until healed" option and the game would just pause when everyone was up to 100% health.

I do want to start modding Bannerlord, but maybe this "simple" mod will be above me :mrgreen:
This similar mod seems fairly lightweight https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4432 provided you can program in C#

Upvote 0
Thanks, I'll take a look. I haven't programed anything in over 20 years ..... and that was just simple stuff, so it'll probably make me go cross eyed :mrgreen:
Good luck. This might help

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom