Please support the Console version!

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to however post a plea to Taleworlds and that is: Please do not stop supporting the Console version! I think you will get a huge amount of customers if you continue to support it and add more stuff
I appreciate where you're coming from, but you bought a PC-designed game ported to an inferior hardware.
I felt like I was being kicked in the nuts when I bought Elden Ring and played it on PC with mouse and keyboard. When I commented on that, I was told, essentially: "You bought it on PC, lol, sucks to be you." By mostly everyone, including devs who clearly didn't give a damn.

So, hey. I bought Elden Ring and got kicked in the nuts, I think it's fair that Taleworlds kicks you in the nuts for buying Bannerlord. The difference is that Taleworlds is inclusive, they've kicked everyone in the nuts!

I appreciate where you're coming from, but you bought a PC-designed game ported to an inferior hardware.
I felt like I was being kicked in the nuts when I bought Elden Ring and played it on PC with mouse and keyboard. When I commented on that, I was told, essentially: "You bought it on PC, lol, sucks to be you." By mostly everyone, including devs who clearly didn't give a damn.

So, hey. I bought Elden Ring and got kicked in the nuts, I think it's fair that Taleworlds kicks you in the nuts for buying Bannerlord. The difference is that Taleworlds is inclusive, they've kicked everyone in the nuts!
Good, good, let the hate flow thorough you. Strike the sofa jockey down with all of your hatred and your journey to the darkside will be complete!

Console Scum. You get nothing. Your kind already hurt the game enough. Go back to you false god sofa jockey. The entire console generation is an abomination before the almighty PC master race. You come in here with all your fancy maths, wagging your fat joystick in everyone's face pleading for support. If you wanted support you should have bought a PC. A proper gaming device. You made your choice, you chose your side, you chose poorly friend. Now live with the shame of your inferior gaming experience for the rest of your days and look upon the PC master race with envy in your soul as we feast on the endless buffet of glorious updates.

Haha -good one

Y'all sound like the saltiest, bottom crabs in the bucket.

Definitely the best way to play this game on consoles is on an Xbox Series X. I believe anything you guys add to the PC version, the Series X can handle it as well.

Oh my... best laugh I've had all day - thank you
:ROFLMAO:

Just a disclaimer I got nothing against game consoles, I own a PS4 Pro. I whole heartedly believe some games are best experienced on console. Sadly Bannerlord is not one of those games. Bannerlord on console makes about as much sense as Starcraft on the N64.

Basically TW in a nutshell for those who may not know:
giphy.gif

Suppose making alt accounts on the forums is more productive than creating another character in Bannerlord? Or more entertaining?

Don't be mean, deep down I don't really hate the hardware-challenged kids.
You're alright mate. Just that mentality in your comment was very bring em down because I had a negative experience in a different totally unrelated game. Console market is huge and there is so much opportunity for taleworlds to grow there and do something huge with mod support and dlc. I'm still holding out even though they say they have no plans, if the voices playing on consoles are combined with pc there could be such a vibrant community! Instead of just hating for the sake of it, we should be talking about cross platform mutiplayer and bridging the gap between pc and console so that everyone can benefit, including Taleworlds.

The reason behind this post is the discrimination console players usually receive compared to their PC counterparts.

this is rich when the game was "released" in this sorry state so that you lot can use your controllers

I'll be buying any and all dlc for this game on playstation. Would be awesome to get a lotr map and factions

Back
Top Bottom