Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, Lord, they haven't fixed the twin children bug yet? 2 years... 'Full release'...
so? have you lately tried to find a "Highland Crowned Helmet" in a city? that thing hasn´t been added in the last 2 years as well. and it´s not exactly difficult. you can get it with the cheat menu but good luck finding it in the game. and i guess we better not start talking about sieges.

so? have you lately tried to find a "Highland Crowned Helmet" in a city? that thing hasn´t been added in the last 2 years as well. and it´s not exactly difficult. you can get it with the cheat menu but good luck finding it in the game. and i guess we better not start talking about sieges.
I pay little attention to the armor, to be honest. I just take the best, the town may offer and running around with it, because there's no point of using any armor with lower stats.

Yet, in the late game you just can't ignore the clone wars, because almost every lord has about 5-7+ children who look absolutely same. This, plus a lot of same placeholders battle scenes on the map - and you get the expression that you are caught in an endless one and the same loop - same locations, same characters, same maps and same actions every time.

Last edited:
No everyone still twins, they have been ignoring my plea's to save the children. low priority i guess :xf-cry:
that's sucks, and totally a turnoff.... they tried a system where would be possible have mix cultures then just because the code didn't work they gave up instead find the source of problem. A educaiton system which could help them on that, but just gave up

I just hope the support in the future would bring solution to this....
question: i been afraid to advance on the game i'm in with the main quest, if i talk to the 10 ppl i can postpone the one with istiana, right?

Proceduraly generated world/map. Technology known since..ever. Brought up in galaxy size by Elite Dangerous as example. Yet this studio insisted on painful manual creation of every single map/building/object....Beyond comprehension. Go on utube and search for Microprose+Outerra. Now imagine m&b type of game in this engine that is on market since decade. You zoom in fully and you are in real time in your standard 1st or 3rd person view. You zoom fluently out, you get your overlook map and time accelerates. Maybe one day, by other game studio 🤔

I pay little attention to the armor, to be honest. I just take the best, the town may offer and running around with it, because there's no point of using any armor with lower stats.

Yet, in the late game you just can't ignore the clone wars, because almost every lord has about 5-7+ children who look absolutely same. This, plus a lot of same placeholders battle scenes on the map - and you get the expression that you are caught in an endless one and the same loop - same locations, same characters, same maps and same actions every time.
I know. It´s lazy and you can see things like these pretty often if you pay attention to it (like missing eyes). Nothing breaks the game but for a game that has been released, you wouldn´t expect to still see this. Not to speak of all the little bugs you can find. This game had to stay in EA for at least a couple of month. Let´s hope they will fix it at some point and not leave it to modders to fix also basic stuff like this

that's sucks, and totally a turnoff.... they tried a system where would be possible have mix cultures then just because the code didn't work they gave up instead find the source of problem. A educaiton system which could help them on that, but just gave up
Yeah i liked the way it was originally where females followed the mother culture and males their fathers, although it would be nice to see them let us choose the culture we raise our children with. Make it one of the first options where we choose the stats for our kids.
I just hope the support in the future would bring solution to this....
question: i been afraid to advance on the game i'm in with the main quest, if i talk to the 10 ppl i can postpone the one with istiana, right?
so you only have 20 years to finish the first set of campaign quests, you can talk to all 10 people and it wont start the consipiracy. To start that quest you have to choose a faction to give the dragon banner too or create your own kingdom and claim the flag for yourself. So no need to worry about talk to the first 10 people.

@Blood Gryphon i'm asking you because i know you use the death &birth setting too, so, why on the launcher is activated for me but when i get on the game it disable achivements? do you know?
I think its a issue where the game thinks you are running a mod. I actually play with it not activated as the game defaults to having death and birth on. You only need to have it activated in the launcher if you want to turn death and birth off.

I actually play with it not activated as the game defaults to having death and birth on. You only need to have it activated in the launcher if you want to turn death and birth off.
Got confused a little bit here...

Do I understand it correctly, that if I turn the module off in the launcher, I can still enable birth and death, my char can still be killed in a battle, etc.?

Yeah i liked the way it was originally where females followed the mother culture and males their fathers, although it would be nice to see them let us choose the culture we raise our children with. Make it one of the first options where we choose the stats for our kids.

so you only have 20 years to finish the first set of campaign quests, you can talk to all 10 people and it wont start the consipiracy. To start that quest you have to choose a faction to give the dragon banner too or create your own kingdom and claim the flag for yourself. So no need to worry about talk to the first 10 people.

I think its a issue where the game thinks you are running a mod. I actually play with it not activated as the game defaults to having death and birth on. You only need to have it activated in the launcher if you want to turn death and birth off.
ah, i see... i talked with the 10 ppl because some of them are very old and die of old age, but because i knew what else happened ahead, i didn't want go to far and deliver the banner and start the conspiracy since the Kingdom I'm on still fighting alot to get some strenght

I hope they create a system inside the education of child, but it'll only appear if the parents have different cultures, the AI they can leave the way it's.

I see, it's because I run through the Play button from steam so the launcher pops up.

i tried this, didn't show the box for me..by unchecking the box on the modules
so i need go straight to the game launcher on the folders that installed the game? and open a launcher called bannerlord.native?
Yes if you turn it off in the launcher it wont show the box in the campaign settings but death and birth will be automatically on. Unfortunately i think you would need to start a new campaign to get achievements.

Hi Guys!

Can I buy the game on physical disc from a shop or just digital only? Thanks for your answers.

Hi Guys!

Can I buy the game on physical disc from a shop or just digital only? Thanks for your answers.

I would wait a few months (maybe years) before purchasing. The game is incredibly bugged right now, lacks meaningful content and dev engagement is abysmal. There's no signs it will get better any time soon either.

I would wait a few months (maybe years) before purchasing. The game is incredibly bugged right now, lacks meaningful content and dev engagement is abysmal. There's no signs it will get better any time soon either.
I see, but It's avaible on DVD?

Thus began the clone wars

Hello taleWorlds,

I just wanted to come here and say thank you for the tremendous work you have done on this game. I got the game during the 1.4 so june 2020 if I remember well, and everytime I tried a new playthrough after some months a lot of work has been done.

Very first of all, the plaging talking system that forced the graphics to load, that was an ender. Then the captain system oh god yes that now makes companions much more interesting. But the main problem was siege, such a fu***** nightmare ! Watching your T5 infantry go up and down those ladders while getting massacred by the militia defender, so infuriating !

Nonetheless, the game always had a great feeling of freedom and being part of something greater than us.This is one of this very few game when you are not an omnipotent hero of having a destiny or some ****, you are a nobody and you need to fight to get to the top, and I love it so much !!! The different cultures, the map, the mechanics, the order systems, all of that was already super good when it came out.

But last and foremost, thank you for the MUCH NEEDED optimization. Last March there was still stuterring for me and that usually made me stop the game out of frustration. Right now I can go with 500 cavalry vs those pesky khuzaits horse archers and everything is so smooth !!! I do not have the slightest idea of how you solved the problem but thank you very much for your commitment to this game. I am going back to unify the empire now :grin:

Devs said multiple times, updates will keep going. Just like before. Its official release sake of release. Practically nothing change about patches if i do understood corectly.
saying and doing are 2 different things... id love to remain optimistic but with what little progress ive seen im not so optimistic anymore... just staying hopeful

Back
Top Bottom