Possibility of lords' death - Bannerlord Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone
How can I increase the possibility of lords' deaths in fights? Is something like that is possible without mods? If mods required, please tell me which is required. I think death rates are too low. It affects negatively my gaming experience. Thank you for your interest.
Have a nice forums

I also think that death rates are too low, although yesterday my main got a bolt into the guts and died, annoying. Companions or so never died since release in my playthroughs.

You could try this mod perhaps, I'm not sure what "heroes" mean and wether lords are included:

I also think that death rates are too low, although yesterday my main got a bolt into the guts and died, annoying. Companions or so never died since release in my playthroughs.

You could try this mod perhaps, I'm not sure what "heroes" mean and wether lords are included:
Thank you for your reply. I am going to try this. :xf-smile:(y)
Edit: As you said, this mod is made for protagonist's death, but thank you anyway

For both (deaths in your battles and AI battles not involving you) you will need Heroes Must Die and AI Values Life.

I'm using both right now and they are working nicely together, I have a lot of deaths. Of course, both are configurable, so you can adjust death rate.

For both (deaths in your battles and AI battles not involving you) you will need Heroes Must Die and AI Values Life.

I'm using both right now and they are working nicely together, I have a lot of deaths. Of course, both are configurable, so you can adjust death rate.
Thank you so much. I am appreciate you :xf-smile:

Hi everyone
How can I increase the possibility of lords' deaths in fights? Is something like that is possible without mods? If mods required, please tell me which is required. I think death rates are too low. It affects negatively my gaming experience. Thank you for your interest.
Have a nice forums
Yeah IDK when it happened, but they drastically reduced death rates.

Seems like it's a 1% chance now, should be a 2-5% chance if you ask me. The important thing is auto-resolve (so all A.I. battles) and battles the player participates in should be the same rate. That was my big issue with it before, NPCs had much higher chance to die in battles the player fought in. Actually simulated battle deaths were off entirely at one point.

Best if TW just includes sliders or something I think. Like between 0-10%

Seems like it's probably less than 1% chance, or maybe it's 1% with low medicine and/or low armor. I've lost like 1 companion across a couple 500+ day campaigns, and only seen 1 lord die in battle. I do have the perk that uses your medicine skill to also reduce chance to die for enemies though.

At least Lucon isn't dying in the first month of like half my games though, lol.

Back
Top Bottom