Current MP problem I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Loot System - People avoid playing on the official server because of the ping problem, and the official server population is also very low. Can't get Loot from custom server. Also, Skirmish will not be caught during 8 hours.

However, getting Loot through a custom server can lead to serious abuse. So there must be a way to improve these.

2. Equipment System - I don't know why they created a Battlefield-style class system.

At least let us change the armor in the game. If we want to change the armor, we have to go to the Lobby and change it. It's too inconvenient. Also, please don't classify armor by Troop Class, but allow us to decorate the armor according to the culture we purchased for each Troop Class of the culture.

3. Lack of access to custom maps - In Warband, you can enter the Custom Map without a mod.

However, In Bannerlord requires players to use the Dedicated Custom Server Helper to enter the Custom Map. This makes accessibility very poor. Rather, it is said that it is more degenerate than Warband.

4. Server crash - The current server has been crashing for over two years. But recently, the developers are aware of this and say they are fixing it.

5. Lack of basic mod - In Warband, there were MP mods that were provided by default.

Where are Deathmatch, Flag Battle, and Invasion?

6. lack of players - In 2010, when I was playing Warband Multiplayer, I saw a lot of servers full of people.

But I've never seen a server full of people in Bannerlord except in 2020.

7. Expectations for the mod - This is pretty terrifying to mention as it's distorted if misinterpreted. But I'm not blaming modders. Cause I'm also a modder.

Many people have reduced expectations for Native. And they're looking forward to mods like Warband's Persistent Worlds.

Bannerlord C-RPG has already been released. but C-rpg server is currently closed.

Until the C-RPG server was closed, there was a shortage of native people for a while. In other words, what I want to say is that people currently have a negative view of Native.

8. The biggest problem is the lack of multiplayer population.

The above list is just my personal opinion. thx

Last edited:
Lacking players is the biggest issue. Team stack in the custom server makes the experience worse.
Easy to say, difficult to solve. First you need to identify why it's lacking players. I would say the constant crashes and the class system everyone despises are the two main ones, but there certainly are others, such as what OP mentioned.

1. Loot System - People avoid playing on the official server because of the ping problem, and the official server population is also very low. Can't get Loot from custom server. Also, Skirmish will not be caught during 8 hours.

However, getting Loot through a custom server can lead to serious abuse. So there must be a way to improve these.

Yep, the problem lies with #4

2. Equipment System - I don't know why they created a Battlefield-style class system.

At least let us change the armor in the game. If we want to change the armor, we have to go to the Lobby and change it. It's too inconvenient. Also, please don't classify armor by Troop Class, but allow us to decorate the armor according to the culture we purchased for each Troop Class of the culture.

I hope you won't be able to get mail armor as peasant, would break immersion. On the other hand, changing armor in-game would be cool if those would be only visual. Armor variety would help too.

3. Lack of access to custom maps - In Warband, you can enter the Custom Map without a mod.

However, In Bannerlord requires players to use the Dedicated Custom Server Helper to enter the Custom Map. This makes accessibility very poor. Rather, it is said that it is more degenerate than Warband.

You anyway need server helper if you host server, so moot.

4. Server crash - The current server has been crashing for over two years. But recently, the developers are aware of this and say they are fixing it.

Most pressing issue.
5. Lack of basic mod - In Warband, there were MP mods that were provided by default.

Where are Deathmatch, Flag Battle, and Invasion?

Deathmatch and Battle are really missing, i guess more people would play regular dethmatch instead of team one.

6. lack of players - In 2010, when I was playing Warband Multiplayer, I saw a lot of servers full of people.

But I've never seen a server full of people in Bannerlord except in 2020.

I had 120 player siege like two days ago, so the population isn't that bad now. It will be if #4 won't be fixed.
7. Expectations for the mod - This is pretty terrifying to mention as it's distorted if misinterpreted. But I'm not blaming modders. Cause I'm also a modder.

Many people have reduced expectations for Native. And they're looking forward to mods like Warband's Persistent Worlds.

Bannerlord C-RPG has already been released. but C-rpg server is currently closed.

Until the C-RPG server was closed, there was a shortage of native people for a while. In other words, what I want to say is that people currently have a negative view of Native.

cRPG have a lot of flaws and Persistent World userbase isn't really the same as cRPG and native. Native also have a lot of flaws, but at least looks cooler than cRPG. And i can't play cRPG anyway because game crash when i visit custom server list lol.

8. The biggest problem is the lack of multiplayer population.

The above list is just my personal opinion. thx
It's #4.

Back
Top Bottom