Need More Info Achievments Disabled midgame

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Achievements initially worked on a save file, then when loading the game at a later point it said they were disabled.
How to Reproduce: unsure
Have you used cheats and if so which: none.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, the achievements are disabled on the sandbox mode and they will not trigger on the campaign as well if there are any mods installed or cheats are enabled. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a campaign with no mods installed and cheats disabled.

Hey, the achievements are disabled on the sandbox mode and they will not trigger on the campaign as well if there are any mods installed or cheats are enabled. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a campaign with no mods installed and cheats disabled.
I playing the main story. No cheats, no mods. Until some point, the achievements worked, and then suddenly stopped (there are no warnings about disabling achievements on loading). On another save with a different character, the achievements work.

Game version v1.0.2.6150

I have a similar issue. I'm playing the main story with no mods and no cheats but i realized that everytime after loading to the campaing map i get a message: "Achievments are disabled". However, i tried to created a new campaing without changing anything and the achievments worked.

Last edited:
My first attempt at a vanilla game for some achievements I had the same issue was fairly deep in and the game decided my save wasn't legit anymore despite not activating cheats or any mods.

Have the same issue. Started new campaign. The achievement worked for awhile. No mod. No cheat. Noticed the "Achievements are disabled" when I reload my save mid-game. Is this a measure against save scumming or something ?

I am having the same problem. It only started this morning. Ironman, no mods, no cheats. Now, I see this notification everytime I continue my campaign: "Achievements are disabled!"

Back
Top Bottom