Fugitive status

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!!

Just for curiosity, someone knows that the fugitive status means and what consequences have? I seen some nobles in the enciclopedia with a log saying "Leosios (for example) is fugitive. What means that? Can I execute Leosios or bring him into any city for a bounty? There is any special mechanic for that? What happened to him to be fugitive?

Thank you for your time!!

PD: English is not my native language, sorry for any inconvenience caused about that in the reading of the post.

Can I execute Leosios or bring him into any city for a bounty? There is any special mechanic for that?
No, there's no special mechanics for this, of that I'm certain. The rest, what the encyclopedia is trying to tell us, I'm not sure. It could be he has escaped as a prisoner but hasn't re-spawned yet and this is what the game means. When AI lords escape they don't just go onto the map like the player, they go in some kind of de-spawn state, then some kind of cooldown called "holding" at a friendly fief where they can't actually be accessed, then finally re-spawned as STAYING and they can be accessed by the player and can start to make new party and such.

Yeah, that could be, but in this case I found him in battle and he was with that state (I looked him in the enciclopedia because I encountered him). So I'm not sure if that the case. Maybe he did something that increased his criminal rating? Can AI lords have criminal rating?

Yeah, that could be, but in this case I found him in battle and he was with that state (I looked him in the enciclopedia because I encountered him). So I'm not sure if that the case. Maybe he did something that increased his criminal rating? Can AI lords have criminal rating?
I don't think they can do anything negative if not at war with a faction or minor clan. maybe the game labels them like this for raiding or some action that would give criminal rating if they were the player, I don't know.

I mostly noticed that status with female lords and assumed they got in when the game was switching their party over to a male lord but it's just a guess. The game doesn't do a great job of describing it, that's for sure.

Hello everyone!!

Just for curiosity, someone knows that the fugitive status means and what consequences have? I seen some nobles in the enciclopedia with a log saying "Leosios (for example) is fugitive. What means that?
It means they raided a village or (maybe) robbed a caravan. Even at war, for some reason.
Can I execute Leosios or bring him into any city for a bounty? There is any special mechanic for that?
None that I'm aware of, but I've only put like three hours in the new patch, so I might've just missed it.

It means they raided a village or (maybe) robbed a caravan. Even at war, for some reason.

None that I'm aware of, but I've only put like three hours in the new patch, so I might've just missed it.
ooh! that makes sense because when I encountered the party, they were near of one of my villages, recently looted.
Thank you Amanda Destroyer, BigFat and Apocal for your help!! =D

Basically it´s a new source for bugs!

Formerly you could for example transfer your companions over the whole map in no time by making them governour in one of your fiefs and right afterwards let them form a new party from there on. Now, when you remove them from the governor-post they become fugitive. That status isn´t shown in the clan members tab, but it´s shown in the encyclopedia AND it´s shown in the clan parties tab. When you try to build a new party with your former governor as party leader, he/she is greyed out and the mouseover info says he/she is fugitive and will become available after some time. Reason for becoming fugitive? I don´t have a f*cking clue!

Hi all,

I posted similar thing yesterday and i am going to post that again since there is no reply.

So this is what i posted yesterday.

Couple weeks ago, when i played bannerlord, my character’s old bro nathanos’s son became an adult and got married. So his new wife became my character’s clan member. And when i played the game again 2 weeks later (after the update / download) i found out nathanos’s son became a vlandia noble and fugitive and the son’s wife became valndia vassal and the head of her own clan. Two weeks ago, i saw that the son and the son’s wife became my character’s clan member after they got married. How could this happen??? How could two of my clan members by blood and marriage became some other clan’s head and member and fugitive in another faction? Is there a betrayal in the clan?

what I see, fugitive status came when a party leader got bitten or taken prisoner and his clan have more adults than number of parties they allow to create, so game create new party with another member of clan and respawn member can not create his party any more, need to wait till one party of his clan will be eliminated form map... I guess?

ok so regardless of fugitive status, how could they (nephew and nephew’s wife) be vlandian noble and vassals when my character is an western empire vassal? Nephew was born into my clan of western empire and nephew’s wife was never a some other clan’s head. Once she got married to my nephew, she became my clan’s member in western empire. And 2 weeks later, now she is her own clan’s head in vlandia faction and my nephew is serving vlandia. How can that be? Is that a bug?

Back
Top Bottom