captain mode crash problem

Users who are viewing this thread

C_urse

Recruit
In the captain mode, if the number of people on either side is>=8, the server will crash before generate next round. This is a serious problem. Once this problem is solved, the mode will become funest.

No one reported this error, because no one played this mode. If I don't say, it may still exist in the next 1 to 2 years. I have been waiting for 2.5 years, unfortunately I am not Youtuber

This mode has been dead for a long time, But the taleworld still introduces their online captain mode in the promotional film. Let's laugh together

Last edited:
In the captain mode, if the number of people on either side is>=8, the server will crash before generate next round. This is a serious problem. Once this problem is solved, the mode will become funest.

No one reported this error, because no one played this mode. If I don't say, it may still exist in the next 1 to 2 years. I have been waiting for 2.5 years, unfortunately I am not Youtuber

This mode has been dead for a long time, But the taleworld still introduces their online captain mode in the promotional film. Let's laugh together
There's also another person reporting the same thing in the multiplayer bugs section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ways-crashes-if-9-players-on-one-team.454676/

Back
Top Bottom