Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

So...Wanderers still aren't spawning? when will this get fixed? it's kind of a big problem, no?
Really?? I thought that was my problem, because I just keep playing an old save from the 1.7.x version and got it updated every time :grin: Now, my 40 y.o. char can't find any decent wanderer because they are either dead already or maybe 2 years from kicking a bucket. Have you tested this on your old save, or created a new one?

So...Wanderers still aren't spawning? when will this get fixed? it's kind of a big problem, no?

ya its stuff like this i dont understand.

like adding voice overs apparently was more important than fixing sieges or companions not spawning..

dunglanys still has all that texture issues and they just left it as it is.. for release. it might not be "game breaking" but then you are sieging the town and it all the landscape around it is pink with weird symbols..

ya its stuff like this i dont understand.

like adding voice overs apparently was more important than fixing sieges or companions not spawning..

dunglanys still has all that texture issues and they just left it as it is.. for release. it might not be "game breaking" but then you are sieging the town and it all the landscape around it is pink with weird symbols..
It's just so they can push it out the door and squeeze some more cash. Half baked doesn't do this game justice.

• Added an option to set the number of reinforcement waves (can be set to 3, 4, 5 or unlimited). The default option is "Unlimited".
Where is this in the menu options? Can't find it anywhere.

Really?? I thought that was my problem, because I just keep playing an old save from the 1.7.x version and got it updated every time :grin: Now, my 40 y.o. char can't find any decent wanderer because they are either dead already or maybe 2 years from kicking a bucket. Have you tested this on your old save, or created a new one?
TW said they're aware of the issue. I'm playing on an old save but if someone in this forum could do a test on a new save, that would be amazing. I cant believe the release version still has this major bug.

It's a gamebreaker for me, I want to be able to promote wanderers to nobles, if there are none then what's the point?

My dear developers, the TaleWorlds team - I congratulate you all from the bottom of my heart on the release of the game!!!
I am very happy for everyone who has worked and is working on the game, for everyone who loves this game.
Hooray!!! :party:
I wish Mount & Blade II Bannerlord a long and happy life!!! :smile:
I miss talking to you, i miss you... :sad:
Hello to everyone who remembers me, and maybe sometimes remembers me :wink:

Man, after being here since the announcement in 2012, I have to say... I really hope you guys start taking notice of the suggestion box you have there, that we've been using over these years. The game could use some of them.
(Specially making the world feel alive)
GG Taleworlds, you released the game I guess, one would thought this would be an exciting matter, sadly for many of us is not. I do hope people do enjoy this game, as I did for a little while.

Man, after being here since the announcement in 2012, I have to say... I really hope you guys start taking notice of the suggestion box you have there, that we've been using over these years. The game could use some of them.
(Specially making the world feel alive)
GG Taleworlds, you released the game I guess, one would thought this would be an exciting matter, sadly for many of us is not. I do hope people do enjoy this game, as I did for a little while.
Well let's hope now that the game is released that they'll have time to add our suggestions

TW said they're aware of the issue. I'm playing on an old save but if someone in this forum could do a test on a new save, that would be amazing. I cant believe the release version still has this major bug.

It's a gamebreaker for me, I want to be able to promote wanderers to nobles, if there are none then what's the point?
Do you know that you can exploit the ' Wants his daughter found " quests to recruit the daughters as companions ?

( There is a recent thread ).

You might like to save scum to find the best - looking ( randomised ) " applicant " ( let alone the more useful " The Swift ", " The Spicevendor ", " The Healer ", etc ). This modicum of control can give you much more satisfaction than having to live with just the typical random BL underwhelmingness.

Do the quest within a day's pay - cycle and you have the bonus of customising her perks.

Last edited:
The game is almost unplayable w/o mods. Many features were not added or are in alpha stage.

What now? Money? Take them and release DLCs and finish the development.

My dear developers, the TaleWorlds team - I congratulate you all from the bottom of my heart on the release of the game!!!
I am very happy for everyone who has worked and is working on the game, for everyone who loves this game.
Hooray!!! :party:
I wish Mount & Blade II Bannerlord a long and happy life!!! :smile:
I miss talking to you, i miss you... :sad:
Hello to everyone who remembers me, and maybe sometimes remembers me :wink:
YAGA the LEGEND! Good to read you mate, I hope everything is going well for you. All the best, big hugs.

Well... Bannerlord officially released... who would have thought it.

giphy.gif

Sadly a game that is but a shadow of what many of us longed for... just look at Sargot's placement on the campaign map in v.1.0.0 "official release version"... same with the game itself, misplaced and forgetful of its roots.

wUzu0.jpg

Wait... Is this a "works on my machine" post? Are you saying the servers don't crash every second/third game? Because that's not what I'm hearing from other users.
@Lord Grindelvald @DLW khan

I participated on this event, my game runned on high settings with 30+ fps, the server did crash, but it was avoidable, with 500 players we needed to not spawn in the warm up phase, if we did and everyone start killing everyone the server would crash, so it happened 2 times and then we learned that and played smooth as butter, it was an awesome event, 2 hours of event almost... we played normal battle mode and sieges too

Back
Top Bottom