Resolved Servers are mislabeled and we're missing some stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox Series S
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary:mislabeled and missing servers

West siege is mislabled its eu, some servers arent labeled by region at all. There are no us duel servers all eu. Battlemode is limited at 12? Theres only one battle server.

Where the private clan match feature?

Also please allow us to turn motion blur off it makes it incredibly hard to see things when turning.

Last edited:
The servers without any region specified in their names are in Europe. Just checked it myself. Regarding the Battle Mode server size and missing Duel servers on US, the team is informed and it is going to be fixed as soon as possible.
Where the private clan match feature?
The clan system is not part of the consoles due to the user-generated content guidelines for the platforms.
Also please allow us to turn motion blur off its really bad.
No other games on consoles have this feature is what I've given as a reply to this question. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for reporting!

Hey @MArdA TaleWorlds just a follow up

1. Still only eu battle although they did raise limit to 32
2.any chance we could get 64 battle servers? The node was very popular on console warband.

3. Could we get team damage on battle even if its just reflective?

Kinda lame if everyone only 2h spams. Thanks again

Last edited:
If we can't get continuous servers would it be possible to temporarily raise battle amount to win to like ft 5-6? By the time the battle gets going the game is already over.

The servers without any region specified in their names are in Europe. Just checked it myself. Regarding the Battle Mode server size and missing Duel servers on US, the team is informed and it is going to be fixed as soon as possible.

The clan system is not part of the consoles due to the user-generated content guidelines for the platforms.

No other games on consoles have this feature is what I've given as a reply to this question. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for reporting!
No other games on console let you turn off motion blur?

I hope that's not what this is saying

Back
Top Bottom