Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

congratulations, but one thing is still missing...
MPkHVUm.jpg

I assume it's PC. Regardless, it means they didn't even finish the official release patch - 2.0 - before releasing the official release patch on release day.
I assumed as well. But maybe there is some type of gaming console going by such name these days. I'm an old school fart, so "for PC version not available yet" is more clear. Well, I'll have to figure out myself in the evening.

I assume it's PC. Regardless, it means they didn't even finish the official release patch - 2.0 - before releasing the official release patch on release day.
So no voicelines in XBOX and PC? It wouldn't make sense at all, that would mean it was only added for some strane reason to ps4 and ps5?

Wish you also recorded some background noise to play while NPCs speak so it’d not feel like they talk in a studio. Congratulations for the release though.

Congratulations with release all! developers and community! Finally this date is become! Hope for long support and amazing things in future! Thanks and glory to developers!

Congratulations on releasing Bannerlord.
Still getting my head around the switch from e1.9.0 to v1.0.0 - IIRC most early access mods didn't bother with the "e" prefix when describing version compatability.

Hmmm, seems older versions prior to e1.8.1 have been wiped, making older version mods obsolete. That may cause some transition problems.

Last edited:
Congrats for the game!

Seems today is special day for console players, but for us pc players nothing new.. tbh I was expecting some new feature or surprise (criminal empire, claimant quest..) in release date, but this seems rather a hotfix.. Hopefully new things come soon to the game.

Congratulations on releasing Bannerlord.
Still getting my head around the switch from e1.9.0 to v1.0.0 - IIRC most early access mods didn't bother with the "e" prefix when describing version compatability.
Was always planned. The prefix "e" came from Early Access for that reason.

Was always planned. The prefix "e" came from Early Access for that reason.
Hmmm, seems older versions prior to e1.8.1 have been wiped, making older version mods obsolete. That may cause some transition problems. I know a number of mods were 'stuck' on versions that have now been culled. Let's hope they can be updated.
The Old Realms full conversion mod was on e1.7.1 so any player with auto-update will have been updated and can't get back to a playable version anymore. Anything pre e1.8.1 will be inaccessible to new players.

Last edited:
Hi 3D modeling devs. Will you ever look into "inconsistencies" with several bows in game? I dont want to depend on this mod forever.

As author states:
Many of the bows are strung backwards, and most have no string nocks and are strung in an impossible way.

And me, being real life traditional horsebow archer (old hungarian types) would appreciate it greatly. Thanks 🖖

So still no observer/spectator huh. Why would I expect a promise given to us litterally years ago to matter... All we were asking for was a way to join a game lobby and get basic information while having a free camera and thats taken over 2 years to make. Unbelivable.

Back
Top Bottom