Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

The question, though, is if it's going to be basically 1.9 with a new version number.
I don't think they would risk adding lots of content directly to public branch, especially on release, so likely it will have either nothing or very little. One streamer was saying they heard there is gonna be a little extra.
It was confirmed before though public/beta release cycle will continue after release.

They have added npc voiceovers to the versions the streamers are playing (which I'm assuming is the release version). I'm guessing 2.0 will have some bugfixes, voiceovers, steam achievements + maybe a few small things like new scenes, armor and music.

They have added npc voiceovers to the versions the streamers are playing (which I'm assuming is the release version). I'm guessing 2.0 will have some bugfixes, voiceovers, steam achievements + maybe a few small things like new scenes, armor and music.
I think the new scene is a completely useless update. Because I didn't make use of this at all, it was just a display and useless.

Hey admin when will be you add the feature like mercenary contrat,marshal,feast,ect..
the game is very poor trully ,i dont know if the people have fun but me compare to the last warband........i mean i dont give a **** but i was imagine the m&b2 better.,please dont make us regret to have buy your game .

Sorry for the necro,

I bring a suggestion regarding the position of the banners on the bearer's hand, because I see that after all this time you haven't changed anything.

Don't you find it unrealistic that the position of the flagpole is so displaced upwards? I've tinkered with this Z position and I don't see any inconsistencies in the inventory panel... and in mission both foot and horseback carriers feel more realistic inmho. The suggested Z position works with all banners.

Zd5Sn.jpg

Any chance with this? @Piconi @Dejan

Sorry for the necro,

I bring a suggestion regarding the position of the banners on the bearer's hand, because I see that after all this time you haven't changed anything.

Don't you find it unrealistic that the position of the flagpole is so displaced upwards? I've tinkered with this Z position and I don't see any inconsistencies in the inventory panel... and in mission both foot and horseback carriers feel more realistic inmho. The suggested Z position works with all banners.

Zd5Sn.jpg

Any chance with this? @Piconi @Dejan
looks better indeed

Back
Top Bottom