Listen to this voice. Everything is in a very bad state!

Users who are viewing this thread

The story of kingbee wasn't fake at all. Have you no shame at all in mocking a now-deaf user?
Good one - the story was the users 'child' was deafened; and they were a concerned parent who knew nothing of the game but decided that the game forum was the best place to seek legal advice.

A perfect story with absolutely no holes.

Good one - the story was the users 'child' was deafened; and they were a concerned parent who knew nothing of the game but decided that the game forum was the best place to seek legal advice.

A perfect story with absolutely no holes.
The only holes are in poor kingbee's ears now.

That comment did get a genuine laugh from me.

24QppeB.png

Thoughts and prayers for kingbee and his family. <3

Tbh @AxiosXiphos since when was the last you gave any criticism (constructive or not) or add any meaningful input to any thread?
Flaming, baiting or attempts to shut off threads for fun doesn't count. It's getting pretty old by now.

A brand new user comes into a forum; and without a shred of evidence says they have played a ridiculous amount of time of one specific game mode and never even touched anything else ever.

They then suggest that said game mode (they have apparently devoted a huge chunk of their life too) is "shameful and worse then a dos game"...
These issues have been discussed since MP Beta. Katana brings up good points which TW failed to act upon for 2+ years. It wouldn't matter even if this was a troll post because these issues still persist. Some of us on this side of the forums bought this game for the Multiplayer and that is $50 cheated.

These issues have been discussed since MP Beta. Katana brings up good points which TW failed to act upon for 2+ years. It wouldn't matter even if this was a troll post because these issues still persist. Some of us on this side of the forums bought this game for the Multiplayer and that is $50 cheated.

Like I don't even disagree with many of the points OP raises; I just don't think people should try and lie or cheat their way to trying to speak with authority on a subject.

Tbh @AxiosXiphos since when was the last you gave any criticism (constructive or not) or add any meaningful input to any thread?
Flaming, baiting or attempts to shut off threads for fun doesn't count. It's getting pretty old by now.
Yeah, when he last time wrote anything constructive at all?

I also bought Bannerlord for multiplayer only and all points done by op are valid. I doesn't matter if OP is not native speaker and his post is hard to read due to it. Perhaps it's the reason why he didn't posted on the forum earlier, because it's damn hard for some people to write and some trolls ridicule such people just because they weren't born in english-speaking countries. Slow clap.

Yeah, when he last time wrote anything constructive at all?

I also bought Bannerlord for multiplayer only and all points done by op are valid. I doesn't matter if OP is not native speaker and his post is hard to read due to it. Perhaps it's the reason why he didn't posted on the forum earlier, because it's damn hard for some people to write and some trolls ridicule such people just because they weren't born in english-speaking countries. Slow clap.
I literally had no issue with anything he said - only the specific number of hours played. So I don't know what you are talking about... That's your thing - not mine.

Also to answer your question - Monday was the last time. You can also search by user on this forum if you want to see my post history. Which begs the question - when was the last time you "wrote anything constructive at all" AoC?

Last edited:
I literally had no issue with anything he said - only the specific number of hours played. So I don't know what you are talking about... That's your thing - not mine.

Also to answer your question - Monday was the last time. You can also search by user on this forum if you want to see my post history. Which begs the question - when was the last time you "wrote anything constructive at all" AoC?

About 60 seconds ago. Next

Inappropriate behavior (continued baiting)
Don't think of yourself so high, i posted then checked what you wrote. You have very low priority for a reason.
Trust me mate - speaking to you does not make me think highly of myself. Let's end this 'conversation' here.

Some friends accused me of trolling.. i'm just laughing at this.
My purpose here is not to slander the game or its makers. Are you living this reality?
Early in the game's early access period, There were versions that offered a much more stable and fluid experience.!!!
This is what they didn't actually see or lost..
Battle experience captured in several versions, hooked me up to this game
it was really amazing!
I've never had such an experience in a game before.
but instead of getting better they unfortunately got worse!
This is exactly what I'm trying to convey

Because it's a lie. An obvious lie in fact - so why should we take the rest at face value?
The fact you say this is an "obvious lie" is astonishing. You call it a fact despite providing no evidence to counter it. I can provide you evidence of indeed people having 2000 hours on the multiplayer. It isn't outside the realm of possibility that he has 2000 hours.

Why is this still going? Clearly the two warnings earlier didn't work, so I'm upping those. Back to the actual topic, rather than the credibility of OP's claim of hours played. Focus on the point, not the person.

Why is this still going? Clearly the two warnings earlier didn't work, so I'm upping those. Back to the actual topic, rather than the credibility of OP's claim of hours played. Focus on the point, not the person.
I am surprised AxiosXiphos got away with disablism for so long tbh.

Anyways, fully agree with OP!

Back
Top Bottom