Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I started a new game and just after joining Vlandia they started to give me each feud conquered to Aserai. I find weird that being clan rank 2 I am owning 2 cities and 5 castles.
I suppose they are giving me them because I am the lord with closest feuds each time they conquer something there. But is it intended they give me that amount of feuds??

I started a new game and just after joining Vlandia they started to give me each feud conquered to Aserai. I find weird that being clan rank 2 I am owning 2 cities and 5 castles.
I suppose they are giving me them because I am the lord with closest feuds each time they conquer something there. But is it intended they give me that amount of feuds??
You might want to add your weight/experience to this bug report:

You might want to add your weight/experience to this bug report:
Didn't see it. Thank you!

Btw. I do not know whether the camera restrictions where introduced in 1.8.0 or just in the new 1.9.0 beta, but in my humble opinion they are rather annoying. Especially as you can still follow fleeing enemies into the "unknown" and cannot see them as the camera is not allowed to move out of these bounds.
wQ2fxdO.png

I do know that I could simply rotate the camera/map to view my character but as I mentioned above it does not help as soon as the character moves out of the camera bounds.
Something screwy with DLSS

Is stable 1.9 going to have to be the iteration for a " smooth " Release in a week ?

Realistically, there is not enough countdown time left to " community test " another beta EA version and then bug - fix etc any new features ........

Last edited:
I think this happened to me as well, can't be sure though
It seemed banners were disappering when I load a game but wasn't the case

I've had it happen again. Banner disappear and I've lost 20 minutes game time going back to a previous save. So as it's the third time, it's definitely a thing for me.

This time it vanished in a 20 minute period where I was only fighting in tournaments and trading. Not touching anything my character is wearing at all, or fighting in any battles.

@Dejan as a side note will the troop outfits be adjusted for the release on October 25th? Besides some balance issues (Khan Guards for example) there are still some cultural things that do not add up. Dhakans still use the Battanian Warlord gloves and Vlandian troops could use the new shoulder pieces.

I've had it happen again. Banner disappear and I've lost 20 minutes game time going back to a previous save. So as it's the third time, it's definitely a thing for me.

This time it vanished in a 20 minute period where I was only fighting in tournaments and trading. Not touching anything my character is wearing at all, or fighting in any battles.

I think I have discovered the cause of disappearing banners... They disappear when you use the 'v' edit character menu. It seems to be repeatable. I'd love it if someone else checked it out for me so we can confirm it is a bug before I report it.

I think I have discovered the cause of disappearing banners... They disappear when you use the 'v' edit character menu. It seems to be repeatable. I'd love it if someone else checked it out for me so we can confirm it is a bug before I report it.
Confirmed it, no need to create the bug report will forward it. Thank you for reporting!

Yeah, I had suspected it was that or the banner editor that was the cause - your character voice doesn't change too when you modify it (whether intended or not).

Hi all,

Anyone else finds himself having to pay per troop participating to start a quest in towns or villages? Isn't it strange to pay? I don't recall having to pay before, could it be a bug?

It's in the patch notes on page 1, troops you send on quests get paid for every day they'll be gone, pretty much.

Thanks mate, I didn't catch that one.
Seems more logical then, but I don't like seeing money going away while I'm struggling at earning a bit more :smile:

I've noticed that the LOD for the spear pennants are not moving (fluttering in the wind), which makes them look really bad from a short distance but really nice close by.

Back
Top Bottom