!!! AWFUL CROWD MODELS NEED TO BE REPLACED !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello TW !

Would it be possible to fix the awful models used for the crowd in arenas ?

I can't figure how it is possible to still see this in 2022, even for a background visual... It reminds me NPC's in Tomb Raider on Playstation 1...

6x2d3fikwav41.jpg

Why not putting real NPC's instead ? As we are able to put 1000 soldiers on a battlefield, it should be doable for 50 or 100 NPC's in an arena...

Thank you for reading this TW ! :smile:

Yes, those low poly models are silly. I want to see nobles and local notables in the crowd. Like there is this quest "Lady (K)nights out". Why is she not in the audience cheering for me, her champion? 🤷🏻‍♂️
+ I can understand arenas inside towns for empire factions. Like a legacy of old roman gladiatorial games. The rest of cultures should have tournament fields outside the city walls. Like Khuzaits have as example.

Eh I don't think it's that big of a deal. Improve the look on these scarecrows sure, but I wouldn't ask for a full NPC. Think about all the people with barely passable computers.

Even "full NPCs" or player character itself are rather low poly objects. One of many "mehs" I had when first time playing the game two years ago.
The game is not that demanding. I play it with graphics card released 7 years ago. One has to have a real potato computer to have troubles running this game.

They really do look like garbage, i don't know why taleworlds wouldn't put some better NPCs there, and god the animations in the cinematics are horrible, they have their literally move just like in Warband cinematics when they clap, it's ridiculous for a 40$ dollar game

Hello TW !

Would it be possible to fix the awful models used for the crowd in arenas ?

I can't figure how it is possible to still see this in 2022, even for a background visual... It reminds me NPC's in Tomb Raider on Playstation 1...

6x2d3fikwav41.jpg

Why not putting real NPC's instead ? As we are able to put 1000 soldiers on a battlefield, it should be doable for 50 or 100 NPC's in an arena...

Thank you for reading this TW ! :smile:
They should put Warband NPCs in the crowd for giggles, since they'd be "low poly" but at least look human. Yeah current crowd looks like something out an indie horror game, not gonna lie.

I actually wonder if these are assets from Warband given just how low poly they are? I don't recall seeing spectators in Warband, but who knows they may have made models hidden somewhere.

Oh well something for Patch 2.3 in 2029

And if there are that few people watching, why in the world would you go settle for a place in the back? There's plenty of room at the front?

"Make it so it looks like they are scattered. Sure, but why though?"
Just do it!

They really do look like garbage, i don't know why taleworlds wouldn't put some better NPCs there, and god the animations in the cinematics are horrible, they have their literally move just like in Warband cinematics when they clap, it's ridiculous for a 40$ dollar game
Is this satire

It's a 5 second cinematic who gives a sh**
Bad things are always composed of small bad things. ****ty tournaments with ****ty NPCs, ****ty cinematics with ****ty animations and ****ty context, ****ty npc interactions with ****ty dialogs, it all seems small but in the bigger scale it's all ****

Bad things are always composed of small bad things. ****ty tournaments with ****ty NPCs, ****ty cinematics with ****ty animations and ****ty context, ****ty npc interactions with ****ty dialogs, it all seems small but in the bigger scale it's all ****

"The closer this game gets to release the dumber the threads become. **** this ****, not playing vidyas anymore, selling my computer now, **** everything, **** Bannerlord, **** the forums. Mods ban me, ban the **** out of me"

That's your earlier post reply to me about having my critical thinking about the art of the Bannerlord loading screen art. I had opinions and your were obviously in one of your moody lil rants.

You wrote that to me and when I called you out about it, you didn't respond. I tried to have a constructive conversation about - again - the loading screen art and you fled the conversation.

Last edited:
"The closer this game gets to release the dumber the threads become. **** this ****, not playing vidyas anymore, selling my computer now, **** everything, **** Bannerlord, **** the forums. Mods ban me, ban the **** out of me"

That's your earlier post reply to me about having my critical thinking about the art of the Bannerlord loading screen art. I had opinions and your were obviously in one of your moody lil rants.

You wrote that to me and when I called you out about it, you didn't respond. I tried to have a constructive conversation about - again - the loading screen art and you fled the conversation.
Yeah, I just don't care about anything. I'm just here to argue, to have pointless arguments. Every single argument ever had in this forum is useless and will be useless

Back
Top Bottom