Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Was there a spesific reason to make all horses same size as Khuzait horses in this patch? I used to mount Aserai horses because they used to be bigger, now doesn't matter what I mount, I look like riding a donkey.

Banner bearer troops count as retreated at battle summary. Don't know if it affects the morale though.

New cities look amazing but all of them lag for me. Can't say I have a strong machine but I didn't have this problem with old cities. It started with new Danustica on 1.8.0 and now pretty much all new cities lag somehow. Dunglanys meanwhile lacks texture (I suppose tree texture) and instead there's some purple texture with some text on it, especially out of the town.

Also when I shut down the game, a small pop up shows up for a few seconds, telling something about nav mesh.

Last but not least, when you're in a settlement and look at your inventory, you and all your companions draw their weapons afterwards.

Love the new loot system, though you may consider nerfing it a little. :smile:

Last edited:
Just wait for the "hotfix"...

🤡
Banned!?!?!?!??!
giphy.gif

Not that I participate much in this forum but I do read the threads and damn, this guy comes here just to talk shi* all day long. I'm glad he was banned.
But it's because he is... was, the most BLUNTed... It was his nature.

Was this really ban worthy? :unsure:
I mean, maybe not this comment specifically, but have you seen him give constructive criticism, or write anything besides TW bad without substantiating in recent history. It's a wonder that the mods hadn't banned him for as long as they did.
Well, we have a lot more devs reading and responding on the forum lately.

Anyway, finally fired it up for an hour: banners look nice but aren't powerful enough to spend much time caring about. How much effect are they supposed to be having in your eyes? I don't know who is on the missions team at TW so @Dejan?

Im shocked they havent banned me, I think my criticism has been just as bad at times
Mate you genuinely criticize Taleworlds and tell them where and how they can improve. You're one of the most participating and devoted members of the community. I haven't see you criticize the devs for no reason. Whereas Mostblunted just comes to the forums and writes TW sux 24/7 and verbally harasses the devs, calls their game (that they have patched 100s of times) a grift, or puts a clown emoji on every topic.

When you are "badmouthing" the devs, you're doing it from actual disappointment of the devs not listening to you/not communicating. Him on the other hand writes "The Vision tm" or some **** where the discussed topic is nowhere near relevant (on a topic about how we could buff throwing axes for example).

I know at times I get out of hand and hate it when I do, but get so frustrated by crazy decisions and no communication. That is why I don't visit much anymore. I used to be on all the time but felt like it was bringing me down being ignored, which is sad since I really want them to make the game great as I know it would be. The game has so much potential for many yeas to come and it feels like they are just taking the easy way out and letting mods dominate like in Warband. But hey I still love for you all, even the Devs, I my criticize and come off bad but I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Was there a spesific reason to make all horses same size as Khuzait horses in this patch? I used to mount Aserai horses because they used to be bigger, now doesn't matter what I mount, I look like riding a donkey.

Banner bearer troops count as retreated at battle summary. Don't know if it affects the morale though.

New cities look amazing but all of them lag for me. Can't say I have a strong machine but I didn't have this problem with old cities. It started with new Danustica on 1.8.0 and now pretty much all new cities lag somehow. Dunglanys meanwhile lacks texture (I suppose tree texture) and instead there's some purple texture with some text on it, especially out of the town.

Also when I shut down the game, a small pop up shows up for a few seconds, telling something about nav mesh.

Last but not least, when you're in a settlement and look at your inventory, you and all your companions draw their weapons afterwards.

Love the new loot system, though you may consider nerfing it a little. :smile:
Agreed that the looting is more realistic now... but also a little too much of a cash earner...

I feel like all the horses have also messed with the horse economy. Like there's no real sense of supply and demand any more. There's just masses of horses everywhere.

Personally, I thought talk of banners was a little lame, and I wasn't much fussed. But then they went and make them a commodity and now I feel like I need to collect them all. Along with having at least one of every horse.

Personally, I thought talk of banners was a little lame, and I wasn't much fussed. But then they went and make them a commodity and now I feel like I need to collect them all. Along with having at least one of every horse.
I wish we had more actual commodities like gold, incense, dyes and marble as well as more consumables like fruits, vegetables, bread and spirits (also kinda wish we had something different from dates as a type of food, dates just seem very randomly specific).

I mean, maybe not this comment specifically, but have you seen him give constructive criticism, or write anything besides TW bad without substantiating in recent history. It's a wonder that the mods hadn't banned him for as long as they did.
Well ... I know what you mean ... but he has actually done both. I have actually seen him give positive and constructive criticism and feedback many times. And even though he can troll with the best of them... he actually knows quite a lot about the game too.

He's not as bad as you might think from his last few weeks or months of posts. But yea, for sure... he has been banned more than any other forum member ... ever... lol That's undeniable! 😂

I will miss him though.

I will miss him though.

They must unban them for the final release. There needs to be some ying to the yang on the 25th. Most of the other critics' of the game have already left the forum long ago and I feel like MostBlunted was a reincarnation of those who left, formed as a single online zealot of fury.

There's already too much change I this world as of.late, and MostBlunted was a consistency I didn't know I would miss. Not for our sake, but for the sake of all, they must be returned to us (and because the drama can be more entertaining than the patch they're angry about).

I will be making a bug report but wanted everyone to know asap so you dont lose companions with this bug
*Update* We think when their relations drops below -10 they would talk to you and ask to change things so we think that is just being skipped and just dismissing them

Last edited:
I will be making a bug report but wanted everyone to know asap so you dont lose companions with this bug
It might not actually be a bug, depending on if companion-led party leaders are supposed to be exempt from the relation effects of Devastate / Show Mercy.

When a companion loses relation with you, they'll leave you and get "lost" on the spot, no conversation or anything. This has been the case since at least 1.8.0, don't know if it was for older versions.

Back
Top Bottom