Patch Notes e1.8.1

Users who are viewing this thread

For those waiting for news, like me, "release plans":

For those waiting for news, like me, "release plans":

nothing about end game. i'm disappointed.

After seeing Manor Lords, its so obvious what a horrible development Bannerlord has shown.

Ridiculous. What a blatant cash grab. I would be ashamed to be working for Taleworlds. And I am sure people are, seeing how little they are seen around the forums.

What a ****show.

After seeing Manor Lords, its so obvious what a horrible development Bannerlord has shown.

Ridiculous. What a blatant cash grab. I would be ashamed to be working for Taleworlds. And I am sure people are, seeing how little they are seen around the forums.

What a ****show.
Yep, it´s more than clear.

I wouldn´t call Bannerlord a cash grab, just a game from a company that doesn´t care about the players that made Warband a success. But hey, just keep this in mind when TW announces their next game from an indie company that values and listen to feedback....🤡

Has anyone else noticed the massive amount of wars being declared on the player and/or your vassals. To me it feels like your kingdom strength is weighed heavily for this and if that's true it needs to be changed. Ever since either 1.8.1 came out or the last hotfix the world is just pure chaos. @Dejan was this noticed in testing? I can show clips from live streams a month ago to now and the amount of wars being declared is almost non stop now against the player and your vassals wanting to go to war, even going after 4 or 5 different kingdom which is pure insanity.
As Londo Molari said, "Only an idiot fights a war on 2 fronts, only an Heir to the throne to the kingdom of idiots fights a war on 12 fronts."

Has anyone else noticed the massive amount of wars being declared on the player and/or your vassals. To me it feels like your kingdom strength is weighed heavily for this and if that's true it needs to be changed.
its the anti-snowballing effect. it wouldn't be so bad if the rest of your faction helped you out but most of the time i find that its just my lone army of less than 1k troops fending off 3 to 5 factions just constantly sending armies non-stop.my faction does create armies but they dont use them very well, they'll create them deep into their own territory and then they have to crawl at 2.0 speed to the frontlines, then they change their objective and turn around and crawl to the other side of the map. sometimes they'll concentrate too many troops in one place, you dont need 2k troops to take a castle, but they do it, and this starves other armies of potential parties

...and graphics, architecture, textures, terrain map...I hope I will have time to play demo this evening.
BTW, Manor Lords alpha even has voice acting
I don't want to compare those 2 games but Manor Lords does look indeed really awesome...
Can't believe the demo for 'manor lords' has a superior banner creator to Bannerlord.
Come on guys, Manor Lord has it's own share of problems too....

What a ****show.
That's not fair. Actually TW is just inexperienced and slow.
As a player from 2006 or before, I saw almost the whole development process of the game. I'm pretty sure they will continue completing the game as they did in Warband. Formal release is not the end.
Getting angry is just punishing yourself. Maybe you should play another game for a period of time. I recommend CKiii though you might be angry at it too. Anyway I did.

Well, even Reddit is pissed at this. A screenshot of D0c1's Forum comment got like 5000 upvotes, thats a significant pool of people. At least there's no argument there about the forums 200-vote polls being too small to be representative enough. I think the lack of real, end-game content will drive people away from this

That's not fair. Actually TW is just inexperienced and slow.
As a player from 2006 or before, I saw almost the whole development process of the game. I'm pretty sure they will continue completing the game as they did in Warband. Formal release is not the end.
Getting angry is just punishing yourself. Maybe you should play another game for a period of time. I recommend CKiii though you might be angry at it too. Anyway I did.

Ive played their games from Mount&Blade up to now. And Im not even angry, Im just amazed.

Also, I have not played in a long time now. So why come with the tip for me to play another game? You dont know me or what games I play.

Development is crap, the product so far is crap.
Nothing unfair about this opinion at all.

So why come with the tip for me to play another game?
No offence.
Only because Bannerlord is in development. You might be satisfied after a period of time. I used to be angry when I was playing bannerlord. Now I drop it and wait.

patchnotes_e181.png

e1.8.1​

Latest Changes:​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when starting the game launcher.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player died during corporal punishment.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused clans without settlements to over-value the worth of settlements during vassal defection calculations.
  • Fixed a bug that caused AI parties to hoard items causing them to slow down significantly due to overburdened and herding penalties.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player's captain perks from being applied to the player's assigned formation during field and village battles.
  • Fixed a bug that caused cavalry AI to miss their targets when using melee weapons.

Changes
  • If a player clan-owned settlement's prison exceeds the prisoner size limit, the excess amount of prisoners will be sold to a ransom broker. The prisoners that will be sold are selected from the lowest tier troops with all proceeds going to the settlement. This only applies to non-hero prisoners.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Improved and optimised the lobby server and custom server list performance.
  • Improved the ranked leaderboard loading speed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some ranks to be displayed incorrectly.
  • Fixed the “Is Official” filter typo on the server browser.

Changes
  • Enabled custom server support:

Custom servers can be used to set up your own multiplayer games, host events, have fun with your clan or just mess around with your friends on your own terms. Once installed and hosted, they appear on our in-game server list where anyone can then join the server and play. Currently, the custom server files are only available through Steam.

You can access more information on how to host your own custom server from the new in-game menu tab or by following the links below:

Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/
Hello please someone help. Since buying this stupid game, I can not find a way to play online. Everything is module this and module that with passwords - how can I enjoy this game because I am about to get a refund and go back to Battlefield V.

Please reach out to me.

Back
Top Bottom