Need help with Custom Mission Template for Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

I hope your doing good :wink:, I explain I have a problem, I'm making a custom mission template with Warband Module System 1.171 for multiplayer mod like the singleplayer arena turnaments with multiple teams.

So I wanted to apply this, like we have 6 differents teams in total that are hostile between them.
In file : header_mission_templates we have 6 teams in total (mtef_team_0 to mtef_team_5), I noticed that all multiplayers mission template have only two teams (team_0 and team_1), or for deathmatch mode it's "(multiplayer_make_everyone_enemy)," that do the job, but I want team vs team.

So can I have help with that why my agents don't spawn at their entry points when I assign them to these teams (team_2 to team_5), only agents of team_0 and team_1 spawns...
Maybe multiplayer don't allow more than 2 teams, I don't know please help:roll:
Feel free to ask me more detail.

Maybe multiplayer don't allow more than 2 teams, I don't know please help:roll:
In MP only 2 teams are available to be picked up on the team selection panel, it likely is impossible to add more via a mission template. You can try randomizing players and assigning them to a makeshift team (maybe with custom armors) and making all other teams hostile; that would require more in-depth scripting though.

In MP only 2 teams are available to be picked up on the team selection panel, it likely is impossible to add more via a mission template. You can try randomizing players and assigning them to a makeshift team (maybe with custom armors) and making all other teams hostile; that would require more in-depth scripting though.
Hello, thank you for the answer, too bad haha.

Back
Top Bottom