Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I would prefer real 11th century hardcore. No map. Just asking for directions from place to place and follow the road...damn there are no roads in Calradia 🤭🤷🏻‍♂️

I would prefer real 11th century hardcore. No map. Just asking for directions from place to place and follow the road...damn there are no roads in Calradia 🤭🤷🏻‍♂️
Calradic Empire based on Rome has no roads. They have a trade system with CARAVANS, and there aren't roads.
1920px-Roman_Empire_125_general_map_%28Red_roads%29.svg.png

Last edited:
Yeah it's strange. They did actually add "roads" in one update but they are barely visible mud paths. I wish they'd done it in the way the Calradia Expanded mod is doing it.

Duh mentioned something about a "fog of war" but he was speaking about the Encyclopedia...
So probably the map itself will remain as it is now, only the parties and map events (skirmish, sieges,...) are hidden...
I prefer that way personally...
Yeah the encyclopaedia stuff will be good. I'd like it if there was some sort of dark fog over the bits you haven't explored yet.

Duh mentioned something about a "fog of war" but he was speaking about the Encyclopedia...
So probably the map itself will remain as it is now, only the parties and map events (skirmish, sieges,...) are hidden...
I prefer that way personally...
Yeah, I'd like to venture out to the other side of the map every once in a while and notice that the political landscape has shifted greatly. I also hope that the wall of text in the bottom left corner slows down. It does not provide me with any useful information.

Yeah, I'd like to venture out to the other side of the map every once in a while and notice that the political landscape has shifted greatly.
Now thinking about it... that may be good as well... Settlements icon would not refresh their faction colors unless it gets in the seeing range of your caravans and war parties of your clan/faction.
I also hope that the wall of text in the bottom left corner slows down. It does not provide me with any useful information.
Indeed, the text logs window definitely needs filtering options...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom