Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
uploading test.tmcap after posting this thread
Summary: Game freezes at the end of character creation screens. I am left seeing a floating head and 2 forearms of the character created.
How to Reproduce: From the launcher mod window, only enable the 4 TaleWorlds core mods, see image below. Then press play. Safe mode prompt window appears, select YES. Esc through the intro movie, select default calibration and exposure settings, select New Campaign at Title screen. Esc through animation, then choose Aserai as character culture, choose the default character face/body, then you see the parent characters but when selecting the first background option they disappear. Continue choosing background options randomly as they appear. Then at character review screen the game freezes and I am left seeing a floating head with forearms. I have to Alt+F4 to exit game then close the game individually from task manager to end it's process.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): New Campaign character creation
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX970
GPU Driver Version: 473.62
CPU: i7 2600k @ 3.4GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Motherboard: Asus p8p67
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD. (Game not installed on OS drive)

Got the file, forwarded. Thanks!
Any updates on this? I am also on Win 7 and noticing a lot of others on Win 7 having the same exact issue the OP is having. Can we get an update? It's a bit frustrating to apply a game update and then not be able to play the game at all. I also put a ticket in several days ago and have received no response from TaleWorlds.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so could you capture another telemetry data of this issue please? We had a technical issue on our end that resulted us to lose the telemetry data unfortunately.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so could you capture another telemetry data of this issue please? We had a technical issue on our end that resulted us to lose the telemetry data unfortunately.
OP hasn't been around since August 1st but any Windows 7/8 user should be able to duplicate this issue, so I've uploaded a test.tmcap that should work fine. I started capture at character selection and selected the first option, until the end of character creation to input a name and the character model popped in with head and arms only and an invisible body, and the game immediately froze there. I tried to end capture there but I have no idea if it was responsive to it and had to forcibly close.

If there are other steps or if running the same steps with a workaround would be helpful feel free to let me know.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom