Battle Cheers: Why are their 4 choices if its random every time?

Users who are viewing this thread

So cheering with your troops after battle isn't a very important feature in the game, but it is kind of fun that you can join in the post-battle celebrations with your troops. I particularly like the "HaHA!" cheer for tournament wins.

So it strikes me as odd that there are four numbered choices for cheers, but no matter what number you pick its always a random cheer. What one would expect when they see a list of choices is that when you choose Cheer Option 2, you always get Cheer #2. Since there are more than 4 cheers, it would make sense if was something like Option1 will randomly pick from Cheer 1, 2, or 3; Option 2 randomly picks from Cheer 4, 5, or 6 and so on and so forth. And then you could know that the cheer you like is always in option 2.

Instead its completely randomized. Your favorite cheer could come up in any of the 4 options. Why offer the choices then if it doesn't mean anything? Why not just make it a simple button press instead of having to do the extra mouse gesture thing?

Again, I know that on the list of pressing priorities, this one is right up there with sheep textures, but it is a good example of an area where TW added in some needless complexity that does absolutely nothing.

Start a thread instead of paying attention 👏
I'm so sorry for the distress and trauma that this extraneous forum thread has caused you. I hope you'll be ok.

I don't know how I could've missed that its the animations that you choose. They're all so unique. In the one you raise your right arm, in the other you raise your left arm, and in the other you raise both arms. Its so expressive all the arms you can raise, I'm so glad they gave us 4 choices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom