Resolved There are no OC taleworlds servers, again

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: I would like to play some multiplayer, however, there are no OC servers up.
How to Reproduce: Connect to bannerlord multiplayer, go to 'Custom Server List', try and find an official OC taleworlds server

GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, i can see the OC TDM server on the server list right now. The servers will appear back on the list after sometime should they crash or restart however, this process might not take the same amount time for every server. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hey, i can see the OC TDM server on the server list right now. The servers will appear back on the list after sometime should they crash or restart, altough this process might not take the same amount time for every server. Thank you for reporting it in.
why did it take 3-4 hours for an OC server to be up?

Unfortunately, i dont have the answer for that question. The time the server needs to reappear might change depending if it was a crash that caused it to shut down, or the server restarting with the new data. I checked again and i can see the OC servers on the server list right now, so it could be a temporary issue. If it is persistent please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom