Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

So, Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will the Most Important to You?

• Diplomacy Mods

Votes: 59 74.7%
  • Ambush Mods

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • A I Mods

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Scene-adding mods - properly fleshing out the towns, castles, taverns, bandit hideouts ..

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Weapon and Armor mods

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Mods to add functionality to villages, towns and castles

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Mods to enhance NPC interaction and dialogue

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • A proper crime / criminal empire mod

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Crafting and economy mods

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Other (If so, please state + comment below)

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Even though its not available, my top 1 most wanted mod for Bannerlord will be, without any doubt, a Napoleonic War mod. alternatively 17th century one. generally smth with guns.
Imagine a 18th century bannerlord with naval combat, open seas and colonies and stuff. That would be the best game ever. Something like a good Blood & Gold

I went with other.
I would go for a total conversion, something that changed basically everything in the game, from UI to battles to diplomacy, AI, everything to suit its own gameplay loop. I see very little to "save" in Vanilla Bannerlord.

See, despite having most votes, and being talked about, no devs have answered. They simply do not care, man I'm just done with this game, see you guys in a few years when modders achieve true potential. Too bad @Duh_TaleWorlds your bosses do not want to talk, or even deny ever giving us these features, you guys just decided to stick with the most simplistic approach when designing this game. Sad news.

Imagine a 18th century bannerlord with naval combat, open seas and colonies and stuff. That would be the best game ever. Something like a good Blood & Gold
I think they are making some Napoleon Mod for bannerlord already, im not sure.... someone correct me
EDIT: yep. they are making one. its called Sword and Musket

Hopefully we will be still mostly alive when the major mods take off.
It shouldn't take as long as it did for Warband because the system is now more modular. Implementing essential mods like "freelancer" and "diplomacy" is no longer in the hands of modders, so it would cut time. Also fixes that dilemma where you see a cool mod but it doesn't have dickplomacy or something. A total conversion mod for Bannerlord can focus on making assets and lore-specific quests.

See, despite having most votes, and being talked about, no devs have answered. They simply do not care, man I'm just done with this game, see you guys in a few years when modders achieve true potential. Too bad @Duh_TaleWorlds your bosses do not want to talk, or even deny ever giving us these features, you guys just decided to stick with the most simplistic approach when designing this game. Sad news.
What would they have to say on this matter?
They do not dictate policy within the company and especially not on their own.
Are you relapsing into a 2020 state again? We've all been there but it does. not. help.
No game is worth it losing your cool over. You can not control it, you can not influence it. All you can control is how you feel about it. Are you gonna let a game dictate your feelings? Is it that influential? Take a step back and trust me, you'll feel much better.

What would they have to say on this matter?
They do not dictate policy within the company and especially not on their own.
Are you relapsing into a 2020 state again? We've all been there but it does. not. help.
No game is worth it losing your cool over. You can not control it, you can not influence it. All you can control is how you feel about it. Are you gonna let a game dictate your feelings? Is it that influential? Take a step back and trust me, you'll feel much better.

If you are talking about the developers dictating policies in their company then unfortunately you're wrong. A statement bow from Duh_Talworlds himself on another thread:

"I don't think I denied anything, though, I am certainly someone that is happy to voice disagreement. The company is developer run, there are no business suits that pull the strings. Different people are responsible for different things, but everyone has some responsibility. I am not unhappy with what we have achieved during EA. Would I like to have achieved more? Sure."

Back
Top Bottom