Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-09-18_12.00.15_5042567ee5279d98391772a5987f7695
Summary: I payed at first months with mos. then update and everything still okay at version 1.7.1. Now I can't even enter the game. It crush every time.
How to Reproduce: I delete game with uploader and download, nothing changes. I downgrade to 1.7.2 it still broken, Update back to 1.8.0 and still get this error.
Have you used cheats and if so which: i used them couple of times but i don't remember exactly which ones
Computer Specs:
GPU: АMD Radeon 6800xt
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14029.1011
CPU: AMD risen 7 5800x
RAM: 32gb ddr4
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB

Summary: I payed at first months with mos. then update and everything still okay at version 1.7.1. Now I can't even enter the game. It crush every time.
How to Reproduce: I delete game with uploader and download, nothing changes. I downgrade to 1.7.2 it still broken, Update back to 1.8.0 and still get this error.
Have you used cheats and if so which: i used them couple of times but i don't remember exactly which ones
Computer Specs:
GPU: АMD Radeon 6800xt
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14029.1011
CPU: AMD risen 7 5800x
RAM: 32gb ddr4
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB
same, each time i start the game, it crashes, mods or not

Hey, can you please try a clean install? if the issue is persistent please let me know?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hey, can you please try a clean install? if the issue is persistent please let me know?
well, i did what you said, but the game still crashed,mod or not,i also uninstalled every single mod i had,including the bannerlord files and native files, after i reinstalled the game, i restored all the files from my recycle bin, is there anything i did wrong in the process?

Back
Top Bottom