I hate combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you considered getting good?

Or maybe playing all the games with stamina instead? You seem to prefer them over Bannerlord so, you could play those games instead of trying to change Bannerlord to become more like them.

I really hate the combat in this multiplayer
It's annoying AF and goofy..it's too stupid to even consider this game over any other medieval one.

Tell me you find it appealing to see a dude beyblade around killing 4 to 5 dudes.
Actually go 1 v 1 these beyblade fanatics and see how pathetic they look when you're not following them around,just swing with 4000 DPI and then look at you with a dissapointed face seeing just how ridiculous it is.
Put a bow on them and they'll miss a point blank target btw..

It's also the faintgasmers that just tell you this game needs adjustments.
Yeah buddy,good job you did 6 faints and still managed to outswing me...GOOD JOB BOY!
Now go tell everyone you're a bannerlord faintgasmer.

Things could be done.
Like make left swing be the fastest swing,have a slowdown to continuous swings and faints,like stamina...every fighting game has it.
Make the upper swing be as fast as right swing btw.
Reduce movement after a hit or a block.
Block the swingers from moving the screen to left and right so they don't make axes swingh like they're 0.1lbs feathers.
Remove Vlandia 2H from a freaking Heavy Infantry
Remove Glaives from Khuzait Cavalry,remove the shield from Vlandia and Khuzait lowest tier
Actually make Aserai maces do DMG..because hitting for 11 dmg when it has a base 44 dmg is probably a gamebreaking bug.
If you're in North America I'll teach you how to play against feint spamming and get you good at the game. hmu

I have probably 300 hours in duel and I do feint probably a bit too much. Any above average player rarely if ever falls for a feint spam and any player who knows you feint can just swing and hit. All in all if you fall for feints you just need to practice the game more.

My biggest complaint about the combat in this game is the feints that clip through your block. If your block connects with a feint it should count as a block and you should get "priority" That would fix so much that's wrong with feinting.
As for people on auto swing, you need to either block and then go in or you need to out footwork and time a swing after their swing as you step in.

My biggest complaint about the combat in this game is the feints that clip through your block. If your block connects with a feint it should count as a block and you should get "priority" That would fix so much that's wrong with feinting.
As for people on auto swing, you need to either block and then go in or you need to out footwork and time a swing after their swing as you step in.

That would just lead to people block-spamming in response. And while it would be pretty funny to watch, trying to manipulate erratic animation positions isn't what this game is about. The clipping is essentially random.

That would just lead to people block-spamming in response. And while it would be pretty funny to watch, trying to manipulate erratic animation positions isn't what this game is about. The clipping is essentially random.

I don't agree that the clipping is essentially random. I think it can be purposeful and highly effective at causing confusion (though I will admit that it is a failure on my part to not wait for the block sound cue)
As far as I can tell, the method is to prep a swing in a left or right direction, let's use left for this example, then turn quickly to the right and just as the weapon model nears the enemy (you need to stay close to make it convincing) you then feint to the opposite side (right in this example) which will likely cause the weapon to clip through the guard of the defender.
What makes this especially ridiculous is that the feinter can now prep their right side attack and land it before the defender can drop their guard and swing. I understand why this is to make feints work at all, but the visual confusion caused by weapons clipping through other weapons and shield when in feint mode and not when in swing mode is very frustrating.

the one only thing he is true about in my view is the windmilling with 2hands as much as the general spamlikeness of low tier units.
My ideas of solving that would be very oppositee to what i read there..
and yes there are plenty tthings that suck have not improved but gone worser ever since.
only mention the many "sneaky backstabbs" from Heavy cavalery...one has to imagine this: The very ground would tremble beneath ya feats long enough...lol. But no just leave it as it is imao.

Back
Top Bottom