Some questions for Taleworlds

• Thread starter AnotherExhaustedCustomer
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

AnotherExhaustedCustomer

Hello together @TaleWorlds,

here are some questions im really curious to know the answer about:
- Is the game considered feature complete or is there anything you plan on implementing? If not, what can we expect?
- You said after the release the patches will continue. In what interval will we get those and will it be more then fixes and rebalancing?
- On you steampage you claim to get unique scenes for every settlement. As youre planning to remove the EA tag soon i assume you plan on adding those in the next 2 months then, is that right?
- Will the criminal "gameplay" ever be more then a bunch of unrewarding sidequests and clearing 3 spots in the towns? Is there anything planned?
- Is the current defection bandaid considered a finished fix or will you rework that? When?

Before i start asking about every single feature or bug and turn the thread into a book lets sum it up.. What are you guys working on at the moment, what are you planning to work on until release and what happens after the release? Also what is your opinion about the current state of the game?

Best regards

I doubt you're going to get a response, but on the off chance that you do, I'll keep this thread watched. Hopefully you do get answers! :smile:
I think they will respond at some point but actually dodge the questions with vague answers trying to say nothing of importance but thats kind off an answer on its own. If we get real answers though i doubt we will like them at all. I probably am to pessimistic so lets give them a chance to react before we raise our torches :ROFLMAO:

- Is the game considered feature complete or is there anything you plan on implementing? If not, what can we expect?
- You said after the release the patches will continue. In what interval will we get those and will it be more then fixes and rebalancing?
- On you steampage you claim to get unique scenes for every settlement. As youre planning to remove the EA tag soon i assume you plan on adding those in the next 2 months then, is that right?
- Will the criminal "gameplay" ever be more then a bunch of unrewarding sidequests and clearing 3 spots in the towns? Is there anything planned?
- Is the current defection bandaid considered a finished fix or will you rework that? When?

Before i start asking about every single feature or bug and turn the thread into a book lets sum it up.. What are you guys working on at the moment, what are you planning to work on until release and what happens after the release? Also what is your opinion about the current state of the game?

Best regards
TW won't consider the game feature complete until they have delivered on their published plans https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/261550/view/4509778749610642532

I expect the post release updates will add additional content as I doubt they will complete a full set of unique battle terrains or town scenes by 25th October.

Criminal gameplay is incomplete as advised in this Developer post:
I very much doubt that. Maybe you are referencing my post where I explain the crime system that is in the game? If not, please let me know where this claim was made, so I can look into a correction. Ownership of alleys is a separate matter to the crime system and it's clearly not yet in the game.

TW are fully aware of the defection problem and the current tweaks are not a final fix:
They didn't fix the issue. They just lowered the daily checks and added a big negative score for player. That is it. The bug I reported here is still not fixed. The bug is known as support says but for some reason they didn't fix it.
Custom server files for MP are under test with selected modders and:
We will be sharing the custom server files with everyone in the near future.

Last edited:
Eh they've already answered most of these if you look for it.

A ways ahead

As the attentive reader will surely have noticed, there are some topics that we haven’t covered yet. In our future plans, we spoke about Banner Bearers, Claimant Quests, Sally Outs and Vocalization. These are all areas that we are still pursuing, but they will require some time yet. Once we have made more progress on them and other topics, we will be happy to share further details.

Please keep in mind that the items discussed here are neither all-encompassing nor set in stone, and we will adjust them if the need arises.
The intervals will be Soon™ :iamamoron:
My guess is its probably going to be one of the things they continue to work on past EA, but maybe they picked up the pace recently.
Ownership of alleys is a separate matter to the crime system and it's clearly not yet in the game.
Although i wouldnt say this confirms it will ever be in the game.
Changes
  • Removed the wealth component for AI’s settlement value score calculation to make defection decisions more meaningful.
  • Decreased the AI's daily defection consideration chance to prevent AI clans from defecting to AI factions from the player's faction. (This is a temporary solution. We will continue to improve the defection feature and AI's defection score calculation.)
Hopefully they release another statement for singleplayer that addresses this.

Edit: Looks like NPC beat me to it :iamamoron:

So, for features, they've confirmed what they still plan to add post-release, but there's still no actual guarantee they get in at the end or that more is even coming should they get those last listed features in... 💀

The intervals will be Soon™ :iamamoron:

nbXfptf.png

Thanks for your answers but i would prefer a response from Taleworlds. The answers you quoted are sadly saying nothing substantial or do you get a clue out of them what we can expect in the future and when that future is? Also its unacceptable to me to look through 10k comments for a one liner from taleworlds that contains "soon, maybe, i doubt, will look into it, not in the near future, etc" that never gets clarified further.
I dont consider my questions answered at all except the one about the unique scenes. And really the answer is a bad joke. It looks honorable that they will continue the work after release but this only works out if they put in ADDITIONAL work after release, right now they are just delaying work that was planned for early access. It happens that there are unexpected bugs popping up after release but straight out planning to release an unfinished pile of work.. is that acceptable for you? And is that acceptable for Taleworlds?

So you expect Taleworlds Developers to make unique answers to every random post on these forums? That'll help them find time to finish Bannerlord.
Lol no of course not. I expect them to make official statements without random posts having to ask for it. Right now they do what youre joking about: Answering in random single posts to single cherry picked questions. And if you are really suggesting that answering questions in their forum is what keeps them from finishing this game your name is absolutely spot on. Dont you guys have other threads you can troll around? Maybe just continue the 20 page meme thread with random old people faces? Taleworlds can **** on your table and you will not only eat it but tip them for it. Some parts of this community are straight up in denial about the current state.

Seriously after reading the replies until now i dont even want taleworlds to react in any way. Take this **** game and shove it up eachothers ass i dont mind any longer. I dont need any further answer from taleworlds as seriously we all know that this "game" will never improve (because of too much questions asked). Just keep posting one meme after another and worship your turkish gods you ****ing fools. I didnt know stockholm syndrome is such a common thing

Lol no of course not. I expect them to make official statements without random posts having to ask for it. Right now they do what youre joking about: Answering in random single posts to single cherry picked questions. And if you are really suggesting that answering questions in their forum is what keeps them from finishing this game your name is absolutely spot on. Dont you guys have other threads you can troll around? Maybe just continue the 20 page meme thread with random old people faces? Taleworlds can **** on your table and you will not only eat it but tip them for it. Some parts of this community are straight up in denial about the current state.
As far as they're concerned they've published their Future Plans and roadmaps. They aren't going to change them with full release due on 25th October.

Seriously after reading the replies until now i dont even want taleworlds to react in any way. Take this **** game and shove it up eachothers ass i dont mind any longer. I dont need any further answer from taleworlds as seriously we all know that this "game" will never improve (because of too much questions asked). Just keep posting one meme after another and worship your turkish gods you ****ing fools. I didnt know stockholm syndrome is such a common thing
medium_2307890-anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly_super.jpg

Back
Top Bottom