The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Errayn

Sergeant Knight at Arms
C1791AA8-DA0B-4426-8EFA-FCF732CFE1C0.jpg
2F7A5C5D-ED4D-48EE-8760-9B93A3201F9B.jpg

title.

:iamamoron:

Actually met some community folks, which was nice.
Sorry again for the bait thread but that actually clarified some discussions about it in modding dc and we were having in the Turkish forum. And I saw the tables with keyboard and mouse in it, but I thought they were hooked up to consoles.

Can you answer one more question if you are allowed to?
Will we see this build (or something similar) before release? or there will be no beta till release? Because the game will be released in like 60 ish days from now?

Last edited:
Sorry for the bait thread but that actually clarified some discussions about it in modding dc and we were having in the Turkish forum. And I saw the tables with keyboard and mouse in it, but I thought they were hooked up to consoles.

Can you answer one more question if you are allowed to?
Will we see this build (or something similar) before release? or there will be no beta till release? Because the game will be released in like 60 ish days from now?
if no mega-patch's planned for before release, than we probably won't..

I would certainly like to see this (minus the demo stuff) on beta before release. But a goal isn't a guarantee.

By the by, check Brogomir's stuff for another clothy thing.

Btw when is gamescon? I wanna see what they'll show in their demo, will it be its current state, or will it be different? Will we see another version?? Will it be just focusing on sp or mp as well?

Back
Top Bottom