Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a joke to be releasing to full right now. If the game still needs updates, which the official statement readily admits, why in the world is it being dropped out of EA? It's nowhere near ready! Is it just so it can sell on console? Are EA titles not sellable on Xbox and Playstation, is that it?

The game is incomplete, constantly problematic with performance and buggy as hell. There's still many issues with AI and balancing, tons of missing features and modding tools and its capabilities are still nowhere near where it should be. Why should any of us have any more faith you guys will fix and improve the game after launch if years in EA couldn't even do it?

If the game still needs updates, which the official statement readily admits, why in the world is it being dropped out of EA?
Maybe it's a business stratagy. Pick a right time to release to avoid competitors or spend their time on DLCs.

1) Criminal Empire DLC - now you can not only be the criminal's errand boy! We promised this and we delivered... for a fee...
2) Elephant DLC - we took horses, made them x2 size and applied an elephant texture! Worth every dollar spent!
3) Advanced Merchant DLC - embrace the new abilities such as upgrading your workshops and getting rid of competitors in town! Also, with the purchase of this DLC you also recieve a 150 Aserai horses to sell them in Battania!
4) Start on Horse in town DLC - it took many efforts for us to implement this, but it was totally worth a humle price we ask for it!

1) Criminal Empire DLC - now you can not only be the criminal's errand boy! We promised this and we delivered... for a fee...
2) Elephant DLC - we took horses, made them x2 size and applied an elephant texture! Worth every dollar spent!
3) Advanced Merchant DLC - embrace the new abilities such as upgrading your workshops and getting rid of competitors in town! Also, with the purchase of this DLC you also recieve a 150 Aserai horses to sell them in Battania!
4) Start on Horse in town DLC - it took many efforts for us to implement this, but it was totally worth a humle price we ask for it!
You certainly did your homework. :LOL:
But seriously, the first one is very likely to be implemented. More RPG elements and story mode. I would really pay for it If it's sophisticated and interesting.

5) Ships DLC - sails the water of calradia
6) ships and merchants - sails the water of calradia and be a merchant
7) nord invasion

Last edited:
On Xbox they are, they are rare but I had like 2-3 EA games, I think Elite Dangerous was one of them on Xbox One. But it´s not like as on PC where like 8/10 new games are EA titles...

Didn't Elite Dangerous get in trouble for its DLC EA release for console? And then there's the whole Cyberpunk 2077 mess. I'd imagine TW doesn't want to risk the biscuit releasing EA on a console.

Hero Deaths in Combat: Does it have retroactive effect?
Patch 1.8 introduced a new "Hero Deaths in Combat" difficulty option so question is:
Should i start a new game to get a chance being slaughtered in battle or can continue old one? Assuming i have an option "Birth and Death" enabled prior.
Always i prefer playing permadeath mode whenever possible...

Where can I report bugs?
My save file got "infected" with annoying sound.
It's the sound of diplomacy changes (it started happening after Battania made peace with Aserai), but now it plays every time I load a save file.
Resaving/restarting the game doesn't help.

It's a joke to be releasing to full right now. If the game still needs updates, which the official statement readily admits, why in the world is it being dropped out of EA? It's nowhere near ready! Is it just so it can sell on console? Are EA titles not sellable on Xbox and Playstation, is that it?

The game is incomplete, constantly problematic with performance and buggy as hell. There's still many issues with AI and balancing, tons of missing features and modding tools and its capabilities are still nowhere near where it should be. Why should any of us have any more faith you guys will fix and improve the game after launch if years in EA couldn't even do it?
I agree

Hero Deaths in Combat: Does it have retroactive effect?
Patch 1.8 introduced a new "Hero Deaths in Combat" difficulty option so question is:
Should i start a new game to get a chance being slaughtered in battle or can continue old one? Assuming i have an option "Birth and Death" enabled prior.
Always i prefer playing permadeath mode whenever possible...
I'm also interested in the answer.

I turned on the hero deaths in battle mod in the load screen. Tried to load my old saves then boom. I cant load my old saves without crashing the game so I had to clean install bannerlord.

I'm also interested in the answer.

I turned on the hero deaths in battle mod in the load screen. Tried to load my old saves then boom. I cant load my old saves without crashing the game so I had to clean install bannerlord.
What was the last version you loaded from? I continue my old save since 1.7.0, no problems with hero deaths and crashes.

What was the last version you loaded from? I continue my old save since 1.7.0, no problems with hero deaths and crashes.
Does it means: your old hero experienced death in battle [with new mentioned option turned ON]?
If i started a game with ver 1.7.2 can my hero actually die in battle now?

My main desire out of any future version of this game, especially with releasing this game officially, is that the devs return to module folders for native/other game modes like sandbox having damage values for combat that can be edited on the fly by anyone with no coding knowledge, as was the case with Warband. Nobody cares about multiplayer in the first place, so there is no reason to cut this or not add it for fear of multiplayer hacking - people only primarily play this for customizable singleplayer experiences in the first place considering that the devs are releasing the game anyway with the knowledge that modders will pick up the slack. Bring this back.

unknown.png

Does it means: your old hero experienced death in battle [with new mentioned option turned ON]?
If i started a game with ver 1.7.2 can my hero actually die in battle now?
Oh, that was your meaning. Truth be told, I cannot be sure. It may work, but the chance is only 2%, so it really hard to trigger. Non of my playable characters died in a battle yet. The wifes/husbands did though.

Back
Top Bottom