Can`t find match in captain mode (and still happens in v1.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

reiga

Recruit
Hi, in patch 1.7.2 I played 3 matches of the evaluation nar of 10, ok. After that I have not been able to play a match. I play on Saturday afternoons EU region.

I was waiting for a patch, but after 1.8 the problem is the same, can NOT find a match.

So am I doing something wrong? Chivalry finds matches and I had played several times the captain mode before it went deaf

Or is it completely broken????

Help, thanks

That's what happens when... with a single update you kill the remaining player base of that mod...
I was one of those people, played almost everyday since release, 1.7.2 just killed it for me and the rest of the other captain players

That's what happens when... with a single update you kill the remaining player base of that mod...
I was one of those people, played almost everyday since release, 1.7.2 just killed it for me and the rest of the other captain players
Agreed. Why they didnt rollback on 1.7.2 is madness to me. from a MP that had little wrong with it that worked fine to having play on player servers cause their actual servers dont work

No one is playing anymore since they introduced that fantastic matchmaking. I played with some friends on a regular base, just drinking some beer and enjoying what we had. We weren’t interested in ranked or whatever BS and now we can’t play anymore because they implemented ranked in a ridiculous state. At least a separate non-ranked mode would have been enough, so people could switch to that until they fix this mess. My friends can’t play siege because their system is to weak and we can’t play Skirm because they don’t want to play against the comps/clans. I am absolutely disappointed that we haven’t seen a fix until today - it’s been like this for months now. Sometimes I get the feeling they want to kill MP on purpose for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom