Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone. I had such a problem in version 1.8.0 that the lords very often began to go to other weaker and unprotected kingdoms and take cities and castles with them. P.S I captured the entire map for my kingdom.

Anyone else have the problem of no changes being applied after manually selecting the e1.8.0 beta? I click it in Steam and it downloads, I've even clicked Verify Integrity of Game Files, yet when I go to play the game its still in vanilla mode

After seeing the tip on the pause screen & some videos of people doing it; I'm attempting to redistribute my skills/perk points by talking to the Arena Master, however that dialogue option isn't there at all. In other forums, some people seemed to have solved the problem by changing to the 1.8 version via Steam; but that information could be outdated as I just got the game last week & most of what I seen while digging for the answer was from at least a few weeks ago.

Anyone else have the problem of no changes being applied after manually selecting the e1.8.0 beta? I click it in Steam and it downloads, I've even clicked Verify Integrity of Game Files, yet when I go to play the game its still in vanilla mode
there is no beta currently and there is also none listed my friend.
it's probably just a visual thing in your drop down menu.
1.8.0 has been shipped to live on august 17th.

grafik.png

Hello everyone. I had such a problem in version 1.8.0 that the lords very often began to go to other weaker and unprotected kingdoms and take cities and castles with them. P.S I captured the entire map for my kingdom.
this is so called "defection" which is causing your lords to leave your kindom due to certain circumstances.
the mechanic has been taken out of the game in the first year of early access due to game breaking issues and is slowly getting reintroduced now.

After seeing the tip on the pause screen & some videos of people doing it; I'm attempting to redistribute my skills/perk points by talking to the Arena Master, however that dialogue option isn't there at all. In other forums, some people seemed to have solved the problem by changing to the 1.8 version via Steam; but that information could be outdated as I just got the game last week & most of what I seen while digging for the answer was from at least a few weeks ago.
If you're on 1.8 you should be able to do it, 1.8 is the current version. What does the arena master say?
On bottom left it says the version

The arena master should have an option like this

If not you may have a bug that needs to be reported in tech support forum.

If you're on 1.8 you should be able to do it, 1.8 is the current version. What does the arena master say?
On bottom left it says the version

The arena master should have an option like this

If not you may have a bug that needs to be reported in tech support forum.

Thank you; I feel a bit foolish; I didn't initially understand when I paid the arena-master he was resetting my chosen perks, for whatever reason I expected to have skill points to redistribute. Smh silly mistake, again I really appreciate the responses!

Thank you; I feel a bit foolish; I didn't initially understand when I paid the arena-master he was resetting my chosen perks, for whatever reason I expected to have skill points to redistribute. Smh silly mistake, again I really appreciate the responses!
Not your fault that you expected TW to do the sensible thing. It should have been that, then we could get rid of the garbage skill point distributions our companions have and replace them with good ones. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom