Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Just ran a snowball test and not a single clan defected. Seems they've essentially just turned off defections.

So good news is that 1.8.0 wont ruin peoples playthrough with illogical defections but is not a solution if we want defections to actually occur.
Yeah I did a cave man test on a game where my vassal were defecting for no reason and it seems to have corrected their immersive decision making rpg experience so they don't leave. Good enough for me and please TW more testing next time you tinker with this stuff. Daily % is bad, they should be leaving because of actual, transparent and interactable reasons.

unknown.png

btw. small confirmation again mp modding works in 1.8. (Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\LauncherData.xml edit this xml to force load your module to mp).

I will upload a small clip after some fun. edit: done

i am not owner of this mod i am just testing it in mp https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4326?tab=description

Last edited:
Oh, I get it now. I thought the people talking about cavalry being force dismounted now were talking about SP, not MP. Whoops, now I just feel dumb.

Multiplayer patch notes seem to confirm what I already know: Recruit being insufferably terrible, Sturgia and Aserai having terrible anti-armor options, and Vlandia generally having the best everything are all intentional design decisions.

Yeah I did a cave man test on a game where my vassal were defecting for no reason and it seems to have corrected their immersive decision making rpg experience so they don't leave. Good enough for me and please TW more testing next time you tinker with this stuff. Daily % is bad, they should be leaving because of actual, transparent and interactable reasons.

Good test glad to see the changes are working for player kingdoms as well, definitely vibes with my own AI test.

100 % This goes for every system in the game:
defections
opinions on war and peace
agree of disagree with policies
war targets of armies
marriage proposals

NO % based chance where you as the player have no influence.

yX6tRNF.png

The settlement values are still bugged. That is Marunath getting 572 MILLION settlement value for Battania cause Battania doesn't have any fiefs and still considers Marunath the faction middle settlement.
I explained in full detail how this bug happens and exact location of the code. I made a bug report where support confirmed you are aware. And it could be fixed easily temporarily by clamping distance value to minimum when faction doesn't have any fiefs or something similar.
Yet you guys decided to just lower daily defection considerations and score when it is a player kingdom. Sorry but this is just sweeping it under the rug.

Last edited:
Is the dismount chance based on rng or damage dealt?
I don't know if it has place in multiplayer or not but I do know I hate cav, good change (y)
Holy **** that's amazing maybe now infantry will stand a chance against cav spam
It most certainly does have a place in multiplayer. Love it!

it works with lances only. and no, it does not have a place in multiplayer because you get stabbed in the back a lot on TDM.

Back
Top Bottom