GK NA Battle Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Rub, also thanks for upping the round limit.
Could you shorten the Time Limit though? 10 mins rounds 100% of the time is 6 mins of combat and 4 minutes of one pretty pony running laps until timeout.
Also, is vote to kick intentionally disabled?
I turned on vote kick, someone told me the official timer was 10 minutes though so I will ask around and see if people want less time.

I turned on vote kick, someone told me the official timer was 10 minutes though so I will ask around and see if people want less time.
Thanks!! The official timer is 10 minutes, that is true. But it was always too long and allows solocav delaying absurdity which we are already seeing in many games in GK Captain. In the current heavy infantry meta, the match is decided within 4 minutes usually, and it was reduced to 7 minutes in the other Captain servers.
I think that's a little harsh, I'd vote for 8 minutes when we get a vote going :grin:
Thanks again and thanks for your consideration.

Move to NA Central. Being NA east cucks alot of West Coast and Canadian Players with high ping, Catering to EU is fine, but when your hurting alot of NA players whats the point? They have their own servers, why cuck alot of us with 90+ ping when its supposed to be our main server.

Move to NA Central. Being NA east cucks alot of West Coast and Canadian Players with high ping, Catering to EU is fine, but when your hurting alot of NA players whats the point? They have their own servers, why cuck alot of us with 90+ ping when its supposed to be our main server.
"No one should have a smooth experience. **** population centers. Move servers to Nebraska. Cuck everyone!" 🤡

Our server was not placed where it is to favor or "cuck" anyone. We moved to NA East years ago because of cost issues. It's funded by donations and there wasn't enough of them to maintain the old server in Chicago, so we moved to a cheaper provider in NY. Moving again would mean changing providers, paying an initial setup fee, copying over all the data/software, etc.

Our server was not placed where it is to favor or "cuck" anyone. We moved to NA East years ago because of cost issues. It's funded by donations and there wasn't enough of them to maintain the old server in Chicago, so we moved to a cheaper provider in NY. Moving again would mean changing providers, paying an initial setup fee, copying over all the data/software, etc.
Im not saying it was on purpose to cuck us West players, its just annoying to see the population splt, and to force alot of west coast players to play on 90-100 ping sometimes. It just sucks D:

Is it at all possible to make it so when a certain number of players die a timer starts counting to end the round? I don't have any hard numbers to suggest but I think the mode would be enhanced greatly. As it is now it's not uncommon to have dozens of players waiting around for stragglers to get hunted down or utter lamers hiding until they're last alive to try and clutch.

I dunno if trading post should be in the map rotation. It seems whenever that map gets voted in, the game devolves into an archer spamfest where inf and cav end up becoming unplayable. It's probably still possible for archers to render inf/cav unplayable in other maps, though it happens a lot more often in Trading Post.

Honestly though, I think what really needs to happen is for Taleworlds to give server hosts the option to add class limits.

Back
Top Bottom