Too everyone for future (Modding Scene) MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone! I was actually making this post and may not work but I hoping people could post information they know about mods for down the road, and I mean retuning multiplayer mods, or new introduced ones. I know we are not there yet, but what ever info or discords you have, and most valuable is if some mod teams post on here and kind of tell us what they plan or are working on. I for sure know Persistent Kingdoms (PW/PK) will be here which is (10/10) but I'm actually curious about mods like CRPG. If you have any confirmations of mods you know please post so for me and anyone else wondering along with the NATO community I run. I think it could be a fun experience. I would also love to see screenshot of player made maps some of you have made. Something to give this game more life. Hope you all have a good day!

I will start. One mod I know coming is called Nord Invasion 2. It is a character and inventory progression mod where you fights waves up of custom made bots with a team of players. The mod has a leveling system, along will class progression as in Infantry, Archer, Throwing, and etc. Also a player ran economy. In the original Nord Invasion, there were 3 different difficulty's and all had different drops (Grindy)

Thanks everyone!
- Vocals

Orrrr we just wait till the mods are actually out and released on the forums lol? What's the use of knowing which mods that might be on worked whenever they release ****.

I will start. One mod I know coming is called Nord Invasion 2. It is a character and inventory progression mod where you fights waves up of custom made bots with a team of players. The mod has a leveling system, along will class progression as in Infantry, Archer, Throwing, and etc. Also a player ran economy. In the original Nord Invasion, there were 3 different difficulty's and all had different drops (Grindy)

Huh? Last I heard the NI developers were waiting to actually be able to do anything before deciding whether they'd make it?

So far just these few replies are awesome. Really excited to hear about CRPG, and Full Invasion 3.
I remember a way while back some team made a Lord Of The Rings mod that was pretty cool that was multiplayer.

Orrrr we just wait till the mods are actually out and released on the forums lol? What's the use of knowing which mods that might be on worked whenever they release ****.
Honestly I am looking at as a way to involve new players and old ones that maybe have forgotten about mods and there are many players for example in my discord that never played any mods like CRPG or even full invasion.

...This is a list of Multiplayer mods "Under construction":...

The Deluge

Sword &Musket

Separatist Crisis

Full Invasion 3

Bannerlord Coop

...and this is the only mod that works for multiplayer atm:...

Bannerlord Online

...This is a list of Multiplayer mods "Under construction":...

The Deluge

Sword &Musket

Separatist Crisis

Full Invasion 3

Bannerlord Coop

Bannerlord Online
Thank you for this reply, 3 out of the 5 I did not know about!

Yep I've just started a beta yersterday for cRPG. Unfortunately there is some blockers in Bannerlord, we can only spawn predefined troops so there is no way to have custom skills for now :/

There is also the mod Sword & Musket being developed by @Lucon and others.
Im very excited about it. Can't wait to get access to it and show my community this. I have a lot of guys that did not get to experience CRPG so I am super excited. Thank you for replying as well!!

"Under construction":...

The Deluge

Sword &Musket

Separatist Crisis

Full Invasion 3

Bannerlord Coop

Bannerlord Online
(Y)hope coop can re work

Yep I've just started a beta yersterday for cRPG. Unfortunately there is some blockers in Bannerlord, we can only spawn predefined troops so there is no way to have custom skills for now :/

There is also the mod Sword & Musket being developed by @Lucon and others.
the question is will this be a hard rule or something that we can eventually work around

Back
Top Bottom