Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Sinice we're not receiving any actual response from the CM, maybe someone who's keeping an eye on it could tell us if there is any movement on SteamDB or something?

"if" is asking a question. "for" would be a request, they're not synonyms in this context.
"?" marks a question reliable and "can i ask if NO patch this week" implicates to me he doesnt want a patch. "Can i ask if patch this week" still wouldnt be a proper sentence but i would have read it the right (?) way then. Thanks for your 2 cents though

"?" marks a question reliable and "can i ask if NO patch this week" implicates to me he doesnt want a patch. "Can i ask if patch this week" still wouldnt be a proper sentence but i would have read it the right (?) way then. Thanks for your 2 cents though

That's not the way I read it, and probably most here. The usual response from the CMs is that there will be no patch this week (either by responding to repeated requests or on Thursdays). Effectively he is trying to push them to give an answer earlier than usual; probably because it's been a long time since the last patch, or you know, gamescom is coming around and they need to show something. In this context, it doesn't have to be a "proper" sentence.

That's not the way I read it, and probably most here. The usual response from the CMs is that there will be no patch this week (either by responding to repeated requests or on Thursdays). Effectively he is trying to push them to give an answer earlier than usual; probably because it's been a long time since the last patch, or you know, gamescom is coming around and they need to show something. In this context, it doesn't have to be a "proper" sentence.
I see thats another thing bound to this forum lol I just recently learned translating soon, very soon and very, very soon but now i learn that we also have to negate questions to have better chances of an answer. This forum is special

Sorry guys, was on leave last week. We're hoping to push 180 to live this/next week. Don't have anything to share on the Beta front just yet, we're working on resolving critical issues such as the Balthakand world map crash, noble defection issue, and MP-related stability fixes.

Sorry guys, was on leave last week. We're hoping to push 180 to live this/next week. Don't have anything to share on the Beta front just yet, we're working on resolving critical issues such as the Balthakand world map crash, noble defection issue, and MP-related stability fixes.
Hope you had a great time off, good on you not peeking over here while on PTO.

Will 1.8.0 be pushed to live without defection fix?

Thank you for the informative response Dejan.

What a great news ! Good luck to the team 💪

Thanks for your 2 cents though
You're welcome, any time you post some condescending nonsense because you COULDN'T READ THE POST YOU WERE RELPLYING TO you get another 2 cents.
Glad to here it, however...
^This. It would be good to have the fixes into the beta to make sure they work, BEFORE going to stable right? I guess maybe it's so late though that they want 1.8 stable and as long as they tested it thoroughly ... it could be okay.

But, if non beta players update to 1.8 stable and thier kingdoms all leave to join empty factions.... well it'l at least be funny to read all the rage posts.

Yea, please don´t push 1.8.0 to live if you can´t make sure that the defection bug is fixed.

But, if non beta players update to 1.8 stable and thier kingdoms all leave to join empty factions.... well it'l at least be funny to read all the rage posts.
Or maybe:

shia-la-beouf-just-do-it.gif

Yes, that would be so strange. Why go live with something that isnt working as intended?
yes-we-can-obama.gif

You need to see the whole picture:

images

EDIT:

(No Spam/Abusive/Trolling/whatever) behavour:

Really TW @Callum @Dejan

I hope you had a nice day! Did you fix the defection bug?

Do you think that you´ve fixed it? What is the reason to bring 1.8.0 live?

Is it the "casual fire and forget" thing? Oh wait, I deleted my signature, no info about upcoming patches policy (insert good /ndie corporal speech) thing?

Sorry for offensive, throlling, abusive or whatever questions? Just sorry.

And for those two memes, I consider them trolling.

I also consider this trolling, nothing against you Dejan!

"Citrical issues such as the Balthakand"....

Coming back, after weeks of silence...to consider (i mean working hard on, PR speech from me, sry)...to fix a very game breaking bug....thanks!

Can you (TW) please share more information about Gamescon demo version? Can I only play battles? Campaign? Did you iron out most bugs PC peasants found in the last 2 years?

Or can I just go to Cologne, play for 6+ hours at your stand and show the bugs, to the hyped audience, the PC version has? Is it a special (maybe scripted demo version) as shown at Gamescon a "few" years ago?

Just kidding, TW as a small indie studio will only do a small "show":

- see the graphics
- only on CONSOLES, 750 troops realtime battle
- every AI "unit" is "simulated"
- coming in 2023!
- never seen before

I could ask further questions like WTF happened to this AI (in 2016)? Or, very unlikely, was it just scripted 6 years ago? Even without the guys (modders and/or devs) that left the studio? But ok, TW only sold like 542323 copies, as any average indie company.

I would say, this live sound producer of those demos is/was a hero!

But let´s be real, console version is what about you CARE RIGHT now! I would do the same, but it´s hard keeping up this "small indie company dev" image, if you can count 2+2.

I would do the same but I´m not comapany, just a useless player that likes to play this game (with mods)

"Never mind!" See you on Gamescon?

I´ll love to "experience" Bannerlord on consoles!

Last edited:
yes-we-can-obama.gif

You need to see the whole picture:

images

EDIT:

(No Spam/Abusive/Trolling/whatever) behavour:

Really TW @Callum @Dejan

I hope you had a nice day! Did you fix the defection bug?

Do you think that you´ve fixed it? What is the reason to bring 1.8.0 live?

Is it the "casual fire and forget" thing? Oh wait, I deleted my signature, no info about upcoming patches policy (insert good /ndie corporal speech) thing?

Sorry for offensive, throlling, abusive or whatever questions? Just sorry.

And for those two memes, I consider them trolling.

I also consider this trolling, nothing against you Dejan!

"Citrical issues such as the Balthakand"....

Coming back, after weeks of silence...to consider (i mean working hard on, PR speech from me, sry)...to fix a very game breaking bug....thanks!

Can you (TW) please share more information about Gamescon demo version? Can I only play battles? Campaign? Did you iron out most bugs PC peasants found in the last 2 years?

Or can I just go to Cologne, play for 6+ hours at your stand and show the bugs, to the hyped audience, the PC version has? Is it a special (maybe scripted demo version) as shown at Gamescon a "few" years ago?

Just kidding, TW as a small indie studio will only do a small "show":

- see the graphics
- only on CONSOLES, 750 troops realtime battle
- every AI "unit" is "simulated"
- coming in 2023!
- never seen before

I could ask further questions like WTF happened to this AI (in 2016)? Or, very unlikely, was it just scripted 6 years ago? Even without the guys (modders and/or devs) that left the studio? But ok, TW only sold like 542323 copies, as any average indie company.

I would say, this live sound producer of those demos is/was a hero!

But let´s be real, console version is what about you CARE RIGHT now! I would do the same, but it´s hard keeping up this "small indie company dev" image, if you can count 2+2.

I would do the same but I´m not comapany, just a useless player that likes to play this game (with mods)

"Never mind!" See you on Gamescon?

I´ll love to "experience" Bannerlord on consoles!

next step, attending daily scrum :smile: just kidding

Hope you had a great time off, good on you not peeking over here while on PTO.
Thanks yeah, enjoyed it. Went to Turkey, Antalya. Hot and high humidity but the food was great, and air-con helped.
We're working on it, but it will in any case contain a fix related to it - whether temporary or a more long-term solution.
Any cool new armor pieces coming in the next beta?
Can't answer that definitively but don't see them so far.

We're working on it, but it will in any case contain a fix related to it - whether temporary or a more long-term solution.
That was my guest.
The quick fixes will surely help with some absurd situations but the fundamental problem is settlement values are huge compared to rest of the things being considered and checking distance from faction middle settlement is not a good way to calculate a settlement's strategic importance.
I guess we will see.
Thanks for letting us know!

Back
Top Bottom