SP - General Make Settlement Trading Tied to Clan tier rather than trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says, I believe that making settlement trading tied to trading solely is taking away part of the game. The current trade Perks don't necessarily need to be gotten rid of but I think an improvement would be tying it to clan tiers in addition.

Maybe the trading perk can give you a percentage off the amount or without the perk you can only trade with clan tiers that are lower than yours. As it stands now, I think a character that doesn't necessarily want to focus on the trade skill is missing out on an aspect of the end game.

This would give the player a different experience from the AI making the game less fair, so I'm against it.
Does AI even have the ability to trade settlements? if not they should.

I would say that should be an option. Perhaps lords with no fiefs offer money to you or other AI more often. I'm sure they would have to change something, either the price of fiefs or make lords richer. As it stands now you can take fiefs from other lords with enough influence anyways. It takes a lot but still less time than making the 3-5 million plus Gold to trade a fief.

This would give the player a different experience from the AI making the game less fair, so I'm against it.
Does AI even have the ability to trade settlements? if not they should.
🤨
I agree with adding it to game and skipping trading 300 perk. It's a very bad design to hold such a core feature behind a trading skill. How to do it? Create 2 types of trading. Trade fiefs as a vassal/monarch or as a trader. Former one can trade a fief for a fief and the latter can do it for gold. This would keep the perk core function of "buying the fiefs for gold", while other will help you with managing your fiefs and trading them with other lords (with a gold as a side-effect if one fief has more prosperity [works only one way, same as warband diplomacy])

Back
Top Bottom