Are you not announcing that you're releasing this in consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
I haven't seen this level of cowardice since you guys sent some unknown dude to announce you were not giving SA servers lmfao. I hope you fix multiplayer by then because Console players are not so keen as PC players

I haven't seen this level of cowardice since you guys sent some unknown dude to announce you were not giving SA servers lmfao. I hope you fix multiplayer by then because Console players are not so keen as PC players
It's hard for me to find anyone approving of bannerlord multiplayer now, even among the ones I considered diehard fans of bannerlord

I'm assuming you mean on these very forums?

"They've" acknowledged it. It's just buried in a 47 page thread.

It has been shared quite some time ago that the game is coming to consoles.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to find anyone approving of bannerlord multiplayer now, even among the ones I considered diehard fans of bannerlord
I play on ps5 and would approve in coop and multiplayer, if tales world think that its not a good move it'll really hold them back for getting money in my opinion, even if they added coop as a DLC, I'd gladly pay for it and if they. Had a seige or death match mode and experience along with cosmetics it would be a hit for me

It's been on the front-page of the Xbox store for a month; and it's all over the facebook channel. As crazy as it might be to some users here - this forum is not the centre of Bannerlords media presence

xdZ37gs.png

It's been on the front-page of the Xbox store for a month; and it's all over the facebook channel. As crazy as it might be to some users here - this forum is not the centre of Bannerlords media presence

xdZ37gs.png
I'm just laughing at the fact that they just fear posting it here, that's all. Not caring about other medias. (And clearly they don't pay attention to the forums at all RIP suggestion box?

Back
Top Bottom