Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright thought so. **** happens. Thanks for the quick fix tho
I hate how I still can't have a wife in every city I conquer but I trust @Duh_TaleWorlds to be honest and straightforward. The truth is it's more important to taleworlds to take a path that makes the most money.

We can support that and if they don't toss us cookies afterward then we riot as usual.
Tbh the core game is pretty good... I just need some decent story mods that actually work...

I'll be back in 5 days and forget how I felt and start ranting about the slow progress of the game =)

I hate how I still can't have a wife in every city I conquer but I trust @Duh_TaleWorlds to be honest and straightforward. The truth is it's more important to taleworlds to take a path that makes the most money.

We can support that and if they don't toss us cookies afterward then we riot as usual.
Tbh the core game is pretty good... I just need some decent story mods that actually work...

I'll be back in 5 days and forget how I felt and start ranting about the slow progress of the game =)

Im not sure how this is related to my response and im not onto the console conspiracy but i certainly can relate to your last sentence xD

I tried it, didn't work :sad:
Yeah there is a typo in it its meant to say inhale through joint instead of nose. If you did the nose variant you will feel really confident about yourself but everything else then relaxed

Life pro tip: When you keep visiting the forum from different browsers and devices Taleworlds will keep offering more and more cookies :smile:

Im not sure how this is related to my response and im not onto the console conspiracy but i certainly can relate to your last sentence xD
Sorry, I'm enjoying my day off before my vacation with a few morning beers.
I tried out that breathing thing and it worked.

Angry mindless ranting is still a lot of fun but it's more fun when you realize you're doing it.

There I was at the ballpark and out of nowhere, I get elbowed by someone passing by.
It's just some little girl and I can't react with anger or sadness because I am a man and not an Imperial.
Now I'm just sitting with no beer and a wet crotch that looks like I pissed myself.

"I can't wait to release my tension by trolling my favorite forums later this week"
-Me a few days ago

Sorry, I'm enjoying my day off before my vacation with a few morning beers.
I tried out that breathing thing and it worked.

Angry mindless ranting is still a lot of fun but it's more fun when you realize you're doing it.

There I was at the ballpark and out of nowhere, I get elbowed by someone passing by.
It's just some little girl and I can't react with anger or sadness because I am a man and not an Imperial.
Now I'm just sitting with no beer and a wet crotch that looks like I pissed myself.

"I can't wait to release my tension by trolling my favorite forums later this week"
-Me a few days ago
What a rude girl. What did they do there in the first place its called ballpark for a reason and she sure didnt brought some but instead decides to humilate friendly people in adidas sport suits sitting on a bench watching them while doing breathing practices and enjoying their breakfast beers. Cant have a single nice morning around here without some little bully showing up making you look like an antisocial weirdo in front of all the kids leaving you no choice then to unintelligible shout at them to prevent such behaviour in advance. If you see her next time you should pee on her to assert dominance. Its a horrible world we live in so you better enjoy your vacation!

What a rude girl. What did they do there in the first place its called ballpark for a reason and she sure didnt brought some but instead decides to humilate friendly people in adidas sport suits sitting on a bench watching them while doing breathing practices and enjoying their breakfast beers. Cant have a single nice morning around here without some little bully showing up making you look like an antisocial weirdo in front of all the kids leaving you no choice then to unintelligible shout at them to prevent such behaviour in advance. If you see her next time you should pee on her to assert dominance. Its a horrible world we live in so you better enjoy your vacation!
You get me in more ways than just one, cheers to you my fren.

I just ate a cookie, I feel better. @Duh_TaleWorlds knows that I like cookies, well a badge would have been better
Cats aren't allowed to have cookies

6pe8es.jpg

Whatever TW says, PC EA players funded the console version. Not even sure if they would even started the console port that early with a lesser EA success.

@azakhi

No offense in any way, but didn´t you just found the error in the "workshop thingy"? In your spare time? What could you have been able to do if didn´t have to work on the console port but on the PC version? And I repeat, I´m not blaming you or anyone.

Also "estimated around 1 year in EA", "release in Q2/2022"....sure...the console port has like ZERO impact on the PC version. 1 patch each 3 months with minor steps forward, but a playable console demo, YEEEAAAHH! Every single hour that went into the console port (and I believe it were more than like 3 hours to get the console demo ready, or?) could have been invested into the PC version.

Sorry I may be stupid but I´m not that stupid...

Whatever TW says, PC EA players funded the console version.
By the same token some of the Warband Console income funded Bannerlord on pcs.
No offense in any way, but didn´t you just found the error in the "workshop thingy"? In your spare time? What could you have been able to do if didn´t have to work on the console port but on the PC version? And I repeat, I´m not blaming you or anyone.
Reread his post. He used past tense. He was a TW Developer, but isn't now - no TW Banner. Just be glad that he's now a modder. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom