Users who are viewing this thread

I was hoping for commander battle as in Napoleon "DLC" (words of actual dev, not me, most of the devs only vaguely know that Napoleon was a thing in the first place), instead we got captain battle with small groups of troops and like 4 maps with objectives. I want unique Mount and Blade singleplayer experience (big armies, big maps, combined arms, decisive charges...) in MP which is what commander battle in Napoleon is doing not some generic modern gargbage (that is unpolished and half assed to add insult to injury).

instead we got captain battle with small groups of troops
It's the only part in the MP that I used to play, not saying it's great, but it felt acceptable at the time while I still had some hope for it. I had enough of Bannerlord's MP, SP with the vital RBM and a lot of other mods while waiting for the frequent and really satisfying updates, it's all there is for me.
I know Bannerlord is going to offer a lot someday (not through native, for sure), but at a very distant point in the future it surely will.

It's the only part in the MP that I used to play, not saying it's great, but it felt acceptable at the time while I still had some hope for it. I had enough of Bannerlord's MP, SP with the vital RBM and a lot of other mods while waiting for the frequent and really satisfying updates, it's all there is for me.
I know Bannerlord is going to offer a lot someday (not through native, for sure), but at a very distant point in the future it surely will.
Yeah, I genuinely enjoyed the few captain mode matches I played.

Standard MP was like... man, Mordhau already exists, you know?

Over on mp forum we've been told custom servers and server stability are coming in the near future (days not weeks). I hope you guys reconsider Multiplayer when that happens. It really is great fun trust me. And most clans I've seen don't seem to discriminate when it comes to skill level if you wanted to join one.
Big hopes following the groundwork laid by 1.80
This will be huge and I want to believe by this year custom servers would be a thing.

Back
Top Bottom