Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-07-29_06.14.15_93bc8071e2446205b6e7157ced7b304f

Besta

Recruit
Summary:I got this "an unhandled exception occurred" via Better Exceptions Mod. I really need some help. I tried to remove every mod to find which one's made my game crash but none of them it seems. Surprisingly when I try to play Vanilla, everything's ok. Then I tried to trace the source of error with dnSpy and I dropped a link below about error. What should I do? Every mod is up to date. I know taleworlds is not responsible for the crashes I got while using mods but I really need help. I'm just trying to play properly. I'm waiting for any idea. I literally need help from players across the world.
How to Reproduce: This happens everytime when I try to load any of my savefiles. Can't continue my campaign by any means and via any save files. So I really need to hear some advice.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No I didn't
Scene Name (if related): When loading any save files.
Media (Screenshots & Video): [url=https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic62e379974758f1246602574][/URL]
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 3050TI
GPU Driver Version: Up to date (516.59)
CPU:I7 11800H
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Ms-16r11.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB SSD.

do you have mod list? I have same crash in 1.8
Vexillum
Diplomacy
Open Source Armory
Attribute Per Level
Raise your banner
Better Time
Bandit Militias
Improved Garrisons
Xorberax's Legacy.
Harmony, ButterLib, BetterExceptions, ModConfigurationMenu and UI Extender.
Which mods do you play with?

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I already stated that at the first. I need help from players around the world.

i have the exact same problem, it looks like vexilium and realistic battlemod is doing this, disabeling those got me to the main menu at least but when i try to continue on a save file it crasheswith the same error

Am getting the same crash, even i new started games. CampaignSystem. Not sure what to try to fix this to be honest. Thats a native file.

Back
Top Bottom