SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Users who are viewing this thread

Campaign map and the equipments of troops are such an eye candy. I hope you guys are planning to increase the battle sizes and army sizes to the reasonable numbers too, otherwise it would feel kinda silly to see 500v500 early medieval size armies in action
Engine allows 2024 max so its possible to have 1000 x 1000

Engine allows 2024 max so its possible to have 1000 x 1000
I hope also my 'engine' will manage ''2000'' warriors at once :wink: it is not few, sure a ''0'' more would be cool but i know my computer could not manage that amount.
Anyway this mod here is my favourite in 'style'... if in future playable... :smile:

That will only happen if they're all infantry. Horses also have individual AI. They count as agents in the 2,048 maximum. So only 512 vs 512 warriors in an all cavalry engagement.
Probably why English knights fought on foot with poleaxes. :smile:
That sucks, i hope this variable is not hardcoded into the game. Its only a matter of time for new PC components to emerge that can single-handedly handle 5000 men in battlefield at ultra settings

That sucks, i hope this variable is not hardcoded into the game. Its only a matter of time for new PC components to emerge that can single-handedly handle 5000 men in battlefield at ultra settings
It's hardcoded into the game engine. As it's a power of two number, I expect Taleworlds would have to increase it to 4,048, which they won't do with the minimum pc specs Bannerlord was sold with.

It's hardcoded into the game engine. As it's a power of two number, I expect Taleworlds would have to increase it to 4,048, which they won't do with the minimum pc specs Bannerlord was sold with.
I mean even if its not available in the options, it still should be able to easily get tweaked by modders. People are not going to use their computers from 2020 forever you know, it will only cause disappointment in newer machines

I see, i wish Taleworlds would just leave some open doors about that but they dont seem to do so
Also i have surely a less powerfull computer there should be the possibility (and in few months perhaps a better one:wink:).
The decision to choose par example 500, 1000, 2000 or then even 4000 +++ why not?
For older computers the user will chose lower settings, thats common. 'If' it is only a number to change.

The development is alive and massive work in progress, no sorrows about. Perhaps not all folks knowing, but it is mentioned, it will be War of the Roses (not ''half'' world as mentioned last year), and towns, all equipment will be totally changed to the british Islands of that period in best possible researched and converted way (clear also with fitting merceneries). But that takes time also for first public test versions. So finally look forward to probably early next year and then to an astonishing fine researched result. No haste needed. Ok at x-mas would be fine, but thats to much 'wish' :wink:.

Mod is very alive, but you cant expect anything soon. But we are open for ppl which want to help in development.
If i speak or chat with some folks also interested in Dell'Arte often still think the mod will cover from beginning all europe and parts of asia or africa. Also it is mentioned on moddb that War of the Roses will be topic, at least first.

The development is alive and massive work in progress, no sorrows about. Perhaps not all folks knowing, but it is mentioned, it will be War of the Roses (not ''half'' world as mentioned last year), and towns, all equipment will be totally changed to the british Islands of that period in best possible researched and converted way (clear also with fitting merceneries). But that takes time also for first public test versions. So finally look forward to probably early next year and then to an astonishing fine researched result. No haste needed. Ok at x-mas would be fine, but thats to much 'wish' :wink:.
ah okay
well again, the modders should take all the time they need :smile:
it's just that i got too excited staring at the map, you can thank EU4, VIC2, HOI4 and CK2 for making me stare into maps :wink:

ah okay
well again, the modders should take all the time they need :smile:
it's just that i got too excited staring at the map, you can thank EU4, VIC2, HOI4 and CK2 for making me stare into maps :wink:
For me that mod is also my main interest of all Bannerlord mods. Clear there are fine other developments in work, but that period is my favourite... and the conversions of the models are until now more than only great, i see still no (foul) compromises reasoned by fashionable tastes, thats fine.
Sure there is a probability all focus on War of the Roses, with at least all British Islands.
Now nearly years ago it was promulgated half eurasia and northern africa will be playable but with the ambitions of the modders of wanted presented details the War of the Roses will be anyway a real challenge and enough work, more than enough. I dont expect next 'western europe' as part of the mod and if then in farfar future, if.... and the other first plans are clear put back in mind.

Hi, I would like to help with your mod! I only have limited experience with modding Bannerlord (editing unit trees, equipment, etc. in .xmls)
However I'm software developer by day (mostly C#) and medieval enthusiast by night

Back
Top Bottom