New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

Users who are viewing this thread

@皮w蛋 (how do I @ this person?)
Hello everyone, Here is a new MOD share with you.

The Land Of Sika

Support [1.8.0] and will be updated to support every new versions.
WON'T CRASH! (No other mods are used)
FULL PALY NOW! No need to wait for completion!

for Nexus
for Mod DB

More introductions and pictures!

If you have any questions you can reply here or ↑there, thank you for your attention and playing!
Enjoy it!

Does it fix the vassal defection bug of 1.8?

This looks impressive. Seems like there's a lot of 'flavour' like random events and interactions that engage you with the world, the sort of thing that is largely missing from bannerlord.

This looks impressive. Seems like there's a lot of 'flavour' like random events and interactions that engage you with the world, the sort of thing that is largely missing from bannerlord.
Yup, not much fan of fantasy mods but i really liked the flavor added to this, vanilla would surely benefit from some of it.

Hello everyone, Here is a new MOD share with you.

The Land Of Sika

Support [1.8.0] and will be updated to support every new versions.
WON'T CRASH! (No other mods are used)
FULL PALY NOW! No need to wait for completion!

for Nexus
for Mod DB

More introductions and pictures!

If you have any questions you can reply here or ↑there, thank you for your attention and playing!
Enjoy it!
Wow this mod is bringing so many new features and mechanics.
Nice job and thanks for sharing 🤗

i am amazed by this mod. I dont like so much the lore but questline and feature are incredible. Some rpg feeling that change everything. And this is the first public version …. Bravo. Taleworlds should try and learn

Ok had to give it a whirl to try and feel the potential of the game and erhm.....underwhelming. Still felt like BL from the get go -Bannerlord should have never used those corporate looking logos for factions, towns signs whatever - use a handrawn type look for medieval. The opening is full of spelling errors and exposition and again it starts with "fight these 5 guys" kinda quest. Whomever mentioned this in same breath of Pendor should be ashamed -not in the same league sorry

Is that actually a working feature?
Yes, you can build and upgrade. There is no way to upgrade to a castle or town yet.

Ok had to give it a whirl to try and feel the potential of the game and erhm.....underwhelming. Still felt like BL from the get go -Bannerlord should have never used those corporate looking logos for factions, towns signs whatever - use a handrawn type look for medieval. The opening is full of spelling errors and exposition and again it starts with "fight these 5 guys" kinda quest. Whomever mentioned this in same breath of Pendor should be ashamed -not in the same league sorry
Thank you for feedback.
Our team is not large, only a few people, and lack of artists.
If we have something new, good looking, of course we will make it and release it.

About spelling errors - They will be fixed, feedback is welcome if you encounter any issues, include spelling errors.

About "fight these 5 guys" - I'm designing how to modify the game process. Just like "fight these 5 guys". I find it boring, too. The process is pretty common now, you get the idea. This kind of story takes a lot of time to do, so for a while, we shouldn't be able to play other mods to get this experience.

I also like Pendor very much. I'm pay close attention to Pandor for a long time.
But, we know that on the Bannerlord 2 make MOD is much more difficult than WarBand.

Now two years have passed, There are very few large mods that we can download and play, not smooth play, even less complete experience. I hope you give Modders more time, we will give you better things.

So if you have any questions or feedback, please reply to me. We will pay attention and try to solve them.

I played it for like 3-4 hours (never played PoP though) and had a good first impression. The intro scene was a nice touch.

Can´t say much about balance or anything yet, but I had no crashes, load times are longer than vanilla but that´s not a big deal for me. I really want to check out the feature about building your own settlement, guess you have to create your own kingdom for that?

I also like those "epic" bandit parties that are roaming the map. Those small events that I´ve encountered so far were also fine, I hope there is no "You fall and lose 1 vigor" event or stuff like this, always hated this in Warband mods.

Last edited:
I played it for like 3-4 hours (never played PoP though) and had a good first impression. The intro scene was a nice touch.

Can´t say much about balance or anything yet, but I had no crashes, load times are longer than vanilla but that´s not a big deal for me. I really want to check out the feature about building your own settlement, guess you have to create your own kingdom for that?

I also like those "epic" bandit parties that are roaming the map. Those small events that I´ve encountered so far were also fine, I hope there is no "You fall and lose 1 vigor" event or stuff like this, always hated this in Warband mods.
Just follow the story, it is part of the story. If you have played for so long you should be close.

Back
Top Bottom