If TW releases features such as: criminal empire & naval system as DLC's will you purchase them?

Will you purchase the dlc's?

• Yes

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • **** off

Votes: 42 33.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Adding a game mechanic exclusively in a DLC is a terrible idea. Not everybody will buy it, so the base game and the DLC both need to function on their own, meaning that the mechanic can never be properly integrated into the base game.
A really bad example of this is EU4, where there are like 40 different DLCs with mechanics that are just glorified cookie clicker menus, completely divorced from the rest of the game.

This company doesn't deserve your money or your loyalty.

That's all there is to it.

Buy games from better developers who actually respect their customers and their community.
That is just your opinion. I would not judge or say what other people should buy with their hard earned cash. I will buy future TW products because no one makes games like them.

That is just your opinion. I would not judge or say what other people should buy with their hard earned cash. I will buy future TW products because no one makes games like them.
Yes he's stating an opinion just like you. Opinion and experience are how people come up with the basis for their review of a game. :unsure: People are free to listen or ignore him just like they can listen or ignore you. It's not your place to tell him what he can and can't say.

Yes he's stating an opinion just like you. Opinion and experience are how people come up with the basis for their review of a game. :unsure: People are free to listen or ignore him just like they can listen or ignore you. It's not your place to tell him what he can and can't say.
It's true that there is no other game like Bannerlord though. Not going to go and play some other game which bears no resemblance to this because the company that makes it is more engaged with their customers than TW is.

It's true that there is no other game like Bannerlord though. Not going to go and play some other game which bears no resemblance to this because the company that makes it is more engaged with their customers than TW is.

I do know what you mean about Mount and Blade being kind of different... but I'm also sure we can find games that scratch that medieval combat itch... made by good (or at least better) developers.

Everyone's personal choice though... of course.

Last edited:
The upcoming space game? I´m pretty sure they won´t reinvent the wheel and there already a lot of good space games. Reality with the upcoming space game will hit TW hard.

I do know what you mean about Mount and Blade being kind of different... but I'm also sure we can find games that scratch that medieval combat itch... made by good (or at least better) developers.

Everyone's personal choice though... of course.
Yeah that's the thing for me; if this was just a combat game I never would have bought it. I never payed attention to Wardband because I thought it was just one of those multiplayer battle games. Bannerlord has an authentic feeling world, combat, tactical, and strategic gameplay. It just has so much potential.

The upcoming space game? I´m pretty sure they won´t reinvent the wheel and there already a lot of good space games. Reality with the upcoming space game will hit TW hard.
I'd be happy if the upcoming space game is similar to Bannerlord but with more features. Like, you're a space ship in the sandbox map, traveling between star systems and landing on planets. Sort of like the Star Wars mod for Warband.

They should make the Bannerlord game and improve that and add DLC. I am not interseted in Bannerlord in space if its like the current Bannerlord (TW Bannerlord needs work).

Again... Why thinking about DLC's for a game that is not even released...
That´s how desperate gamers are nowadays. Also it was/is an announced feature, I mean it´s in the game in "some" way, but not the way all players imagined when it was announced.

Game companies have the best customers ever. Not talking about TW now but game companies can literally release a broken game as a final release and will still have fanboys praising the game. Game critics are also helping those things. Broken Cyberbug 2077 GOTY, yeaaa sure! It will only get worse, with of course some exceptions (mostly real indie devs that really care about their community and games).

Yeah, don't get me wrong, but it's like we are hoping for these things to come as dlc's, which isn't a good thing, never was and never will be...
I just don't understand this dlc obsession

Scummy, awful developers don't get my money as a matter of principle, and the moment that TaleWorlds starts selling basic bull**** DLC is the moment they become everything I despite about game development. I wouldn't add the DLC to my game even if it was given to me for free. But in a general sense it's also irrelevant. In the time it would take TaleWorlds to add the Fishing™ DLC, there would already be 700 fully finished and polished Total Conversion mods.

I would only buy DLC that can be incorporated into the main campaign/sandbox. Not something like Napoleonic Wars or something that will not interfere with the main world.

I am also going to buy TW's space game. Love space and something like Bannerlord but in space would just be grand.
You mean a game like Star Sector. Because... Well, the game you describe already exists and it's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom