There needs to be a criminal path in the current game

Users who are viewing this thread

It's not going to happen in the base game. Taleworlds has pretty much said as much in the past, and given the Oct. release it's highly unlikely they could even get it done if they started it now.

It's kinda sad that alot of the features in devblogs have been cut. Criminal mechanics were one of the most hyped things I wanted plus diplomacy.

I honestly believe Taleworlds did this to simplify the game for the console market.

It's kinda sad that alot of the features in devblogs have been cut. Criminal mechanics were one of the most hyped things I wanted plus diplomacy.

I honestly believe Taleworlds did this to simplify the game for the console market.
According to them both of those things are in the game lol

But yeah definitely seems like things were abandoned or drastically simplified for consoles, if not for the console market then to make it easier to port to consoles.

This game is full of 'There needs to be...' or 'There should be...' and the fact a majority of it is commonly shared here and pointed out immediately shows just how basic/shortsighted most of the features are and that's the disappointing thing; now ~2.5 years from public EA.

There must be extensive work done in this manner. I do not want to be a Lord or Lords retainer.

I want to be a band of assassins.
+1

Too many games force us to be of "good" alignment - I think to Skyrim, where the Dark Brotherwood was relatively soft, and mainly, it was impossible to play the bad boys else you were pursued to the death anywhere where you put a feet :smile:

Not gonna happen. Too complex etc. But our lord and savior @Spinozart1 already made rogue path possible https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2969
🤗
It's not going to happen in the base game. Taleworlds has pretty much said as much in the past, and given the Oct. release it's highly unlikely they could even get it done if they started it now.
Looking at Bannerlord steam page description, we may still expect some criminal features...
Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
Though, as it was already said in other similar threads, it will be a simple feature. You fight the thugs, own the alley and get some daily income...
But yeah, intrigues, assassination, blackmailing etc. will not happen before official release, probably TW keeps those for a DLC...

🤗

Looking at Bannerlord steam page description, we may still expect some criminal features...

Though, as it was already said in other similar threads, it will be a simple feature. You fight the thugs, own the alley and get some daily income...
But yeah, intrigues, assassination, blackmailing etc. will not happen before official release, probably TW keeps those for a DLC...

A single modder has already made all that content in the same time it takes taleworlds to add some minor quality of life gameplay feature. They should just contract modders to flesh out the rest of the vanilla game at this point.

I think that will back fire big time . Lost of console gamers are looking at pc games saying i want that not the first person shooters but games like crusader kings and total war. These are the same people that will play bannerlord. Some people buy consoles because pc's are expensive but want strategy or deep story in a game. First person shooter are popular but not to some i don't like them and i am very fussy when it comes to fighting games. I got a pc and a ps4 and my ps4 collection is like my pc collection . So if TW as dumbed down bannerlord and its barebones to me they will miss the mark. Not all console players want simple not in long shot.

Back
Top Bottom